Risk Management in Supply Chain. Business & Marketing (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Instructions for the Article Review
Locate a peer-reviewed article (related to the course content) published within the last 60 days in a peer-reviewed journal from the online library, then present a 2-3 page assessment comprising of a precise and critical evaluation. Do not summarize the article. Evaluate the information presented in the article.
This assignment has many benefits. First, it requires a search of indexing and abstracting databases from the online library to find an article that meets the specified criteria (must be related to the course content). It also emphasizes what a scholarly article is; to discern between scholarly and non-scholarly writing; to condense someone else's lengthy argument into a concise report; to think critically about what has been read by assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the research; and, thus, to become participants in the discussions regarding the Supply Chain and Logistics profession.
All papers should meet the following criteria:
· Follow APA formatting and style guidelines (6th edition)
· Follow all instructions for each assignment
· 12 inch standard font such as Arial, Times New Roman or Calibri
· 1 inch margins
· Submitted on time
· Represent your best work
Patterson, J. L., Goodwin, K. N., & McGarry, J. L. (2018). Understanding and mitigating supply chain fraud. Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness, 12(1), 70-83.
Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com(dot)ezproxy2(dot)apus(dot)edu/docview/2051735694?accountid=8289
Risk Management in Supply Chain
Risk Management in Supply Chain
Every organization needs to have a supply chain to facilitate it business activities. The supply chain is merely the sequence of actions in the production, distribution, and consumptions of products (Stadtler, 2015). Supply chain management is also characterized with a lot of risks factors that might affect it negatively. It thus calls for the need of control of uncertainty in the supply chain. This paper thus delves to assess and critically evaluate the article of Understanding and mitigating supply chain fraud by Patterson, Goodwin & McGarry.
The understanding and mitigation of supply chain fraud are well discussed by the authors who have given a contenting background and knowledge of the supply chain. First, the primary supply chain is well described including the inputs, transformation, and outputs which are the core components of the supply chain (Patterson, Goodwin & McGarry, 2018). There are also many views of the supply chain which are well related in the article, for example, the resource-based view, relational view, practice-based view (Patterson, Goodwin & McGarry, 2018).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Pressures that influence ethical decision making in the organizationDescription: Following the attack on the World Trade Center during what is commonly referred to as 9/11, the long held discrimination for Islam was affirmed. Acts of terror were now associated with Muslims. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Other (Not Listed) |
- Supply Chain Structure in Material MovementDescription: This paper has narrowed on how to structure the supply chain of material goods to increase efficiency and compress time delivery period....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Other (Not Listed) |
- Reflection On FedEx Case StudyDescription: FedEx was established in 1971, and the company offers delivery services to its customers nationally and internationally. It is focused ensuring the best experiences for its customers with adjustment of its approaches....1 page/≈550 words | 5 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Other (Not Listed) |