BUS 313: Introduction to Entrepreneurship. Business & Marketing (Other (Not Listed) Sample)
Assignment 1: Business Models
Due Week 3 and worth 100 points
What is the best business model for the small business or startup you have chosen? In one page, outline at least three different business models and then select the best model for your business. Then, give a short statement explaining why this is the best model. Remember, you will take feedback from all submitted portions of your plan, revise, and then submit the final business plan in Week 9.
Write a one (1) page outline in which you:
Briefly describe three different business models.
Select the best business model for your business.
Create a short statement explaining why the business model you have chosen is the best model for your business. Give at least three supporting facts for your choice.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Examine the process of innovating and developing ideas and business opportunities.
Analyze different innovative business models to determine the best model for a specific venture.
Analyze the management of a successful innovative company.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in entrepreneurship.
Write clearly and concisely about entrepreneurship using proper writing mechanics.
Assignment 1: Business Models
BUS 313: Introduction to Entrepreneurship
August 2, 2018
A business model helps determine the viability of a particular product, service, or company and provides details regarding the goals, vision, and purpose of the organization as well as how it intends to achieve them (Chen & Wu, 2014, p. 779). Every policy a company formulates and every business process it adopts to enhance its performance is part of the business model (Chen & Wu, 2014).
There are different types of business models, and it may be difficult for a startup to choose the right kind of model to get started with (Angelis, 2018).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Bayou Foods Business Plan: Purchasing And MarketingDescription: Create a business plan for operating a Food Truck. The food truck will be available 6 days a week to sell lunch and dinner to local. You will need to borrow funds to purchase the truck....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Other (Not Listed) |
- Risk Management in Supply Chain. Business & MarketingDescription: Every organization needs to have a supply chain to facilitate it business activities. The supply chain is merely the sequence of actions in the production, distribution, and consumptions of products (Stadtler, 2015). ...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Other (Not Listed) |
- Pressures that influence ethical decision making in the organizationDescription: Following the attack on the World Trade Center during what is commonly referred to as 9/11, the long held discrimination for Islam was affirmed. Acts of terror were now associated with Muslims. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Other (Not Listed) |