P Questions and Answers: Zeitgeist - The Movie (2007) (Movie Review Sample)
watch the film ZEITGEIST online. Below is the URL:
YOU ONLY HAVE TO WATCH THE ORIGINAL 2007 FILM!
And answer the following question by question.
1) Do you agree or disagree with the claims of the film?
2) Does the film hold any validity for you?
3) Do you believe everything the film says? Which parts are ore or less believable?
4) Will we have a universalized money system or a global economy in our lifetimes?
5) Should we be skeptical of the government and religion?
6) Which philosophers do you think would like the film and which would be offended? Why so?
For question 6 you can refer to philosophers in the textbook, "Looking at philosophy by Donald Palmer
P QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS: Zeitgeist: The Movie (2007)
1) Do you agree or disagree with the claims of the film? The film overstretches the truth, without providing sources to back up the claims that Christian is an extension of the Egyptian mythology. The claim that the US Government knew about the 9/11 attacks is also vague, while the suggestion that there are shadowy characters seeking to dominate the world has been suggested by others. Joseph (2007) seems to have identified conspiracy theories and overdramatizes this.
2) Does the film hold any validity for you? Joseph's attempt at linking Christianity with mythology raises questions on the celebration of Christmas, Easter and Passover (Joseph, 2007). However the choice of dates that the festivals have been celebrated was meant to adopt formal and identifiable days, but the spirit of the festivities should not be ignored. In the case of the 9/11attacks the failure of the government to release important details was an attempt to maintain confidentiality on an ongoing investigation.
3) Do you believe everything the film says? Which parts are more or less believable?
The film makes various claims in three parts and they are largely unfounded, if the film maker had provided credible evidence, part 2 is the least believable as it simply uses past conspiracies on 9/11, while the attackers were all outsiders. There was a paper trail ...
- Movie Review: The War Of Words - A Study In The Medium Is MessageDescription: The War of words was depiction of the author understanding on alien attacks, with the introduction focusing on the relation between Earth and Mars...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Movie Review |
- P Questions and Answers: Zeitgeist - The Movie (2007)Description: Does the film hold any validity for you? Do you believe everything the film says? Which parts are ore or less believable?...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | Other | Literature & Language | Movie Review |
- Movie QuestionsDescription: Movie questions: Gerald Hustache-Mathieu attempt to reconcile the ostensible oppositions Movie Review...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Movie Review |