Fun Home Review. Literature & Language. Movie Review (Movie Review Sample)
Fun Home 500-word review due Sunday, December 6th by 11:59 pm.
Include discussion of the following in your essay:
1. Discuss the writing of the show: book, music, and lyrics. How do they work together to tell this story?
2. Discuss the structure of the show. What kind of musical is this: musical comedy, neo musical comedy, musical play, or concept musical?
3. Discuss the performances. Which actors stood out to you and why?
4. Discuss the design of the show: set, costumes, and lights. Did they help enhance the theme of the show?
5. What main theme or idea did you come away with after watching the show?
Fun Home Review
Fun Home is a fascinating performance that reveals the various issues that affect family life. The main themes depicted through the performances include sexuality, the process of coming out, and other complications involving the individuals within the family. The music, book, and lyrics work together to move the story and provide meaning for the different performances. One of the exciting aspects is that Alison and her father are queer, although the father remains secretive and married.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Legalize marijuana Essays
- Learning styles Essays
- Same sex marriage Essays
- Animal right Essays
- Slavery Essays
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to movie essays:
- Movie reflection. Business & Marketing Assignment.Description: The Persuaders, FRONTLINE is a movie that explores and analyses how advertising and marketing strategy has played a significant role in influencing what American citizens buy and how they perceive themselves....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- TED question answer. Management Movie Review AssignmentDescription: I listened to Dan Pink's The Puzzle of Motivation TED Talk where he addresses the impacts of motivational strategies on the performance of people. Dan Pink's talk is not only entertaining and informational....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Management | Movie Review |
- China: Power and Prosperity Literature & Language Movie ReviewDescription: From military, technology, trade, and diplomacy, among other aspects, the relationship between the two largest economies in the world – is traversing a strange terrain. In the present day, confrontations between China and the United States have arguably reached the most critical levels since they normalized...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Literature & Language | Movie Review |