MOVIE REVIEW OF WILDERNESS. Education Movie Review (Movie Review Sample)
Two parts, write separately.
Watch the following video called "Wilderness: The Great Debate."
Answer the following questions:
1. Where do you stand on the issue of wilderness? Justify your answer using ONE!! of the arguments made in the video.
2. How does this video connect with goal of Earth Day (https://www(dot)earthday(dot)org)?
!!!! Write a paragraph about your plant addressing the connection of plants, places, and people.
The plant I choose is "Amelanchier Canadensis", commonly known as "Eastern serviceberry". This tree locates at a memorial park, there are shopping malls and train stations around it.
“This course is designed to familiarize you with the many ways in which humans have interacted with plants, today and throughout history, here and around the world.” Use the above statement to guide your paragraph.
MOVIE REVIEW OF WILDERNESS
1 Where do you stand on the issue of wilderness? Justify your answer using one of the arguments in the video?
I believed that there is a need to conserve wilderness in its natural state, maybe with minimal or no alterations, but also allow for utilization of such wilderness, for example, for gas and energy exploration. The wilderness’s potential to provide gas and oil should be evaluated well: if the benefits amassed from wilderness exploitation exceed those of conservation, then, it should be exploited.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to movie essays:
- Movie review Visual & Performing Arts Term Paper EssayDescription: Written, produced, and directed by Hark Tsui, Once Upon A Time in China III is a Hong Kong action movie released in 1993 and was starred by Jet Li. It is the third part of Once Upon A Time in China series. During this time, people of Hong Kong are trapped in a situation linked...5 pages/≈1375 words | APA | Visual & Performing Arts | Term Paper |
- Once Upon a Time in China III Visual & Performing Arts Movie ReviewDescription: China’s social, political, and economic orientations account for the country’s unique attributes that evoke or rather attract both appreciation and criticism in almost equal measure. The country’s communist political ideology, for instance, upon which the nation prides its trademark achievements in both...5 pages/≈1375 words | MLA | Visual & Performing Arts | Movie Review |
- Essay About A Movie. Harassment: A Story of NeglectDescription: Nowadays, most people treat a situation, whether correct or wrong, as part of a norm. This leads the society to face several issues that have long been on the line to achieving justice....5 pages/≈1375 words | MLA | Management | Essay |