SSC Video Worksheet: Home (Movie Review Sample)
Watch that video and answer that attached file's questionsource..
SSC video worksheet
1. What organism changed the destiny of our planet? Humans
2. What altered the atmosphere? Life
3. 70% of our oxygen comes from algae that tint the surface of the oceans.
4. One in four lives as humans did 6000 years ago.
5. Humanities genius is always to have had a sense of its weakness.
6. What does the DVD bring out as our greatest revolution? Agriculture.
7. Three-quarters of humankind must till the soil- half of those by hand.
8. Most of the grain that the US produces is used to do what? Feed livestock and biofuels.
9. We know that the end of ch
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to video games:
- Reaction paper. Shrinking Cities. Literature & Language EssayDescription: According to the information provided in this video, Youngstown was home to nearly 170,000 people and was called a steel town over half a century ago. People used to live in tidy yet comfortable middle-class homes, and by the 1970s, all of its steel mills began shutting down...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Guided Argumentative Research Negative impacts of Video Games on KidsDescription: A video game is an electronic game that uses a user interface to develop a recurrent response on a video device. Players view the games on a video screen or computer monitor. Video game industry is seen to be growing and ranks third in the United States entertainment industry...7 pages/≈1925 words | 4 Sources | MLA | Creative Writing | Essay |
- Are Educational Video Games an Effective Classroom Tool?Description: The world of technology has resulted to a lot of changes in the learning environment. Among them is the tools used in the classroom to effect learning such as video games. ...3 pages/≈825 words | 4 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |