Listening report. Literature & Language Movie Review (Movie Review Sample)
I'm a ESL student please use world and grammar as easy as you can .
a) Please watch < The scientific method is crap: Teman Cooke at TEDxLancaster> in TED Lecture(https://www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=j12BBcKSgEQ) on The Scientific Method and write a summary and commentary.
Your commentary must discuss 1) the effectiveness of the speaker's arguments, 2) the bias, 3) the tone, 4) the pattern of organization, and 5) whether or not you agreed with the speaker (more critical thinking is demonstrated when you find flaws or points you disagree with).
b) from the lecture, find 8 words you are not familiar with, find the definitions, and write one original sentence for each word demonstrating its meaning.
Please Watch first and write summary( 200-250 words)and commentary(200-250 words). Double space
And please follow the require(the Photo) which I gave to you.Thank u very much !!!
The ted talk titled The Scientific Method is Crap by Teman Cooke offers some interesting pointers regarding the scientific method and its flaws. From the talk, one gathers that the scientific method is responsible for not only making science more difficult but also inducing fear in people. From the statistics provided in the talk, it is clear that even teachers are not comfortable teaching science and this the talk reveals are as a result of the many questions that left unanswered by the scientific method. Apparently, parents are scared or often find themselves I tough spots when asked certain obvious questions by their children. Some of the answers they give include “no one knows” while others make something up just to escape the moment. It is because of the above reasons that Cook believes that the observation-question-answers-predictions-testing cycle is the answer or the replacement for the scientific method.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to language essays:
- Critical reading response. Literature & Language EssayDescription: Sovereignty is a term used to describe absolute independent of a community or a nation internally and externally. With technological advancement, digital media has become a new way used to explore how sovereignty is exercised among indigenous communities, more so in the wake of colonialism....1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | Chicago | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Discussion board. Literature & Language Essay. The AeneidDescription: The Aeneid is one of the greatest Latin poems written by Vergil, the poem is about a Trojan Hero Aeneas. Aeneid presentation is parallel to experiences presented by Puritanism and American revolutionaries who mainly focused on theology and political revolution....2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Speech outline. Global Warming. Literature & Language EssayDescription: Purpose of the Speech To help people understand how global warming is impacting their lives and can cause problems for their future generations. Thesis Statement...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |