Designing a Training Program Management Essay Paper (Essay Sample)
Assignment 2: Designing a Training Program
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points.
Create a written proposal in which you detail the complete design of an employee training program.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
Design a two-day training program for a group of 20 employees.
Identify 2–3 training needs though a training needs analysis (TNA) and justify an approach for this training.
Develop the training objective for this program based on an analysis of the business.
Determine the training cost for the training program you are proposing. Include a detailed breakdown of time allotted for each piece, the subsequent cost analysis, and the total cost for the project as a whole.
Select key training methods to deliver the program to employees, such as an e-learning module or a one-day face-to-face training program.
Create an agenda of activities for the training program.
Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to find at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
Typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font, 12 points, with one-inch margins on all sides.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow SWS format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
Employee Training Program
By (Your Name)
(Subject and/or Section)
[Training Program Name]
The Training Program
In patient-centered institutions, such as a hospital, quality care with nursing staff is mandated for safe procedures, better patient outcomes, and care recipient satisfaction. The [Insert Program Name] Employee Training Program is designed to support nursing practice in [Insert Name of Institution]. This program outlines the perceived needs of the hospital and a detailed plan to handle such difficulties.
Disparities in practice and quality of service are expected with newly-hired employees when compared to longer staying employees. Hospital administrators make constant evaluation is required to create strategies that ensure quality services. On [insert date], the nursing staff of the hospital performed a Total Needs Analysis (TNA). After the assessment, the 2 most identified problems were identified: 1.) Difficulty in managing children's anxieties non-pharmacologically during admission in the ER (emergency room); 2.) Difficulty in assessing dysphagia (difficulty swallow) with stroke patients. The longer staying nursing staff noticed apprehension on how the newly-employed nurses conversed and managed with anxious children who were at risk of emotional meltdowns. They also noticed worried expressions when they were screening for difficulties with swallowing as the hospital protocol requires nurses to be ready in evaluating patients before referral to rehabilitation services for proper evaluation by a Speech-Language Pathologist/ Therapist. To uphold quality services,
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Training and Development in Small Businesses Management EssayDescription: Training is the preparation of the worker to improve the performance of the assigned position and development is training of the employees perform in positions with more responsibilities and authority. In training, the goals and objectives are defined while an action plan is created...6 pages/≈1650 words | Other | Management | Essay |
- The Merging and Unifying Cultures of 2 companies Management EssayDescription: Marriott International Inc. is a multinational diversified hospitality corporation based in the United States. The company franchises a significant number of hotels and lodging services in various parts of the world. Its headquarters are in Bethesda, Maryland, in America (Business Strategy Hub, 2020)...3 pages/≈825 words | Other | Management | Essay |
- Criteria for Core Competencies. Management AssignmentDescription: Based on Wilkinson (2013), the four criteria that firms should satisfy to ensure that resources or capabilities meet the core competencies are: (1) Valuable; (2) Rare; (3) Costly to imitate; (4) Non-substitutable....2 pages/≈550 words | Other | Management | Essay |