A story of a lonely ginseng. Literature & Language Essay (Essay Sample)
A. Script: Write a script for your short video.
Title: Projects must have a working title (if title has changed from Step 1 to Step 2, submit new title 1st & working title (past title) in parenthesis.
For an individual project the script should be approx. 2-5 pages. If the idea is longer than 5 pages, you are welcome to write more than 5 pages, but make sure to include a few opening scenes, a middle scene and an end scene.
If a duo project, please multiple the script pages by the number of participants, i.e. 2 students would write 4-10 pages, etc. Group project will be submitted by 1 student in the group, but all group member names should be on the 1st page with the show title.
Grading considerations include...
1. Story Development: Good Beginning, Middle & End
2. Clarity of script: can a reader understand the story from the scene headings, action &
3. Formatting: see Lectures10, 11 & 12 & the Screenwriter’s Bible for formatting a script
4. Grammar: correct spelling, punctuation, etc.
A Story of a Lonely Ginseng
Subject and Section
INT. UNDERGROUND DAY
The newly planted seeds, including Bob the ginseng seed, are arranged in a straight line.
Bob is at the far-right area. Tom is at the left area right next to where Bob the ginseng is planted.
What kind of radish would you want to be
when you grow up?
When I grow up, I want to be the biggest
largest radish. How about you?
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to language essays:
- Analyze Film Review. Literature & Language AssignmentDescription: The film review of the movie, Pariah, has been done by Ina Diane Archer. The critical elements of the film review are sexuality, culture, identity, and the contemporary nature of films depicting African-American teenagers, especially women....2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Weekly Reading and Journal Entry. Another Language for the DeafDescription: Each entry should be about 150-200 words in length and include a brief summary of the reading along with an analysis of the texts and an attempt to apply the reading to the student’s life....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Please read and write a 150 to 200 word summary. Literature & LanguageDescription: Beyond Smoke and Mirrors has shown how the immigration policies of the United States enacted from 1986 to 1996 because of symbolic and domestic political reasons....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |