3 pages/≈825 words
Should school education be harder than it is now? (Essay Sample)
Thesis and persuasive essay a clear thesis statement (in the introduction) at least three reasons why you believe the way you do support for each reason (list facts, examples, values, logic) how people who disagree with you see the situation how you will address those disagreements, and show your arguments are stronger a strong conclusion to convince your reader to take some action (idea) should school education in the US be harder than it is now. source..
SHOULD SCHOOL EDUCATION BE HARDER THAN IT IS NOW?
Date of Submission
Should School Education be Harder than it is now?
There has been a rising concern on the increasing challenges that face the contemporary student today. With increased social interaction and advancement in research and unraveling of new knowledge every new day there is so much to learn out there but only the same amount of time is available irrespective of all these. Take for example life in the earlier years of the century and centuries before, there wasn’t much to learn as compared to what is there to be acquired in terms of knowledge today. While this could be a bone of contention with many who would not support this idea, it is very clear that with all the advancement.
America has made today, both in the field of science and arts, there has been a stellar rise in the number of publications (Shilloh, 1962) that come out everyday with new revelations and new information therefore further driving up the level of ignorance in society because many people do not know what many other fields are offering. And this does not only pose a challenge to students as it puts a considerable amount of pressure on them as to what they ought to learn but also grossly affects social life and social arrangement in contemporary life.
This creates a spiral effect that in turn has a bearing on our health and relationships with our loved ones. It also builds a society that is morally inept that becomes breeding ground for corruption and competition rather than a society that could instead be working together in earnest and corporation. It is in this respect that we ask, should school education be harder than it already is today? Should individuals be continually subjected to a formal or redundant way of doing things as it is already the case? What are the general impacts of such an arrangement? We seek to ask.
One of the major reasons formal education is more difficult today than it was back in the days is the load of requirements stipulated by the government for schools. For example, students can no longer pass core courses alone, but have to have sat additional papers for some extra credits in order to graduate –the relevance of these extra credits not withstanding. There has been wide spread criticism of the education system as a whole but his one problem seems to resonate with many students. Wh...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Vaccination Essays
- Death penalty Essays
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Solemn event: an accident I witnessedDescription: Write an essay describing a solemn event that you have witnessed Creative Writing Essay...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | Other | Creative Writing | Essay |
- The Vitamix BlenderDescription: The Vitamix Blender. Have you or anyone you know ever purchased a product because you thought it would change your life?...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | Other | Creative Writing | Essay |
- Discussion Board Questions: The use of Family talk and then family classificationDescription: Discussion Board Questions: The use of Family talk and then family classification. The pressure of natural selection Creative Writing Essay...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | Other | Creative Writing | Essay |