Environmental issues. Recommendations in the Tuna-Dolphin Cause (Essay Sample)
Please Answer these two questions:
1. What would you recommend in the Tuna-Dolphin Case? Should governments prioritize trade in relation to the environment?
About Tuna-Dolphin Case please see: http://www(dot)globalization101(dot)org/the-tuna-dolphin-case/
2. The Burmese python were brought to households in Florida as pets. Once they got too big and hard to feed, many households let them go into the wetlands. Now the native wildlife in the Everglades is threatened because the pythons are multiplying and have no natural predator. How do you solve this problem? What can you do to prevent similar problems in the future.
Recommendations in the Tuna-Dolphin Cause
Concerning the Tuna-Dolphin Cause, the government should be concerned about developing solutions that include both sides of the issue. Therefore, the priority is to strike a balance where both trade and economic opportunities, and environmental benefits are checked in the process. The fishermen in the countries that exceed the percentage death of dolphins in comparison to the rate in the United States should have to adopt the fishing techniques that are used in the U.S. to minimize the deaths.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Country development.Why are some countries more developed than othersDescription: A number of factors have contributed to some countries being more developed than others. They include historical, social, political, environmental and economic (Williams). ...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Moving production overseas. Is it better for your economy to produce goods at home?Description: Is it better for your economy to produce goods at home, or is it preferable to move production overseas so that consumers may pay lower prices? What is the effect on developing countries of these shifts in production? ...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Foreign investment. Where are these jobs going? What jobs are replacing them? Description: The benefits or detriments of a foreign investment are evaluated by examining the impacts posed to both the host and the foreign countries.Particularly, the impact of a forest investment is evaluated based on the three distinct aspects, namely, economic, social and political. ...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Social Sciences | Essay |