The Lack of urgency to Address Climate Change around the World (Essay Sample)
00096677 and 00096680 to be taken by same writer, total 8 pages order.
The Pieces in Order
1. Letter of transmittal (first or after title page)
2. Title page (first or after letter)
3. Table of contents with two levels of headings
5. A body 6-7 pages long, including:
2.At least six cited sources
3.Two or more informative visuals of your own creation
4.Pagination in MLA or APA style
5.Two or more levels of headings
6. A Works Cited (MLA) page or References (APA) page
Deadline and Scoring
Submit this as a single document in eLearn by 11 pm, Wednesday of finals week. You may not use your week-late pass on this one for obvious reasons. My own deadline for scoring is Sunday night. I will not have time for comments because I need to score these and up to two revisions for each student. Please see the example reports linked at the bottom of this page for applied scoring standards. Please see this scoring guide as well: WR 227 Scoring Guide for Long Reports.docx
WR 227 Scoring Guide for Long Reports.docx - Alternative Formats
Remember, your report must argue a position that gives the reader direction for action. You should ultimately, based on the evidence you present in your report, argue for a policy change, a difference in funding, a move for more or less regulation, a continuation of current policies, etc. Your report, in other words, must have a clear purpose. It isn’t just informative.
The Lack of urgency to Address Climate Change around the World
Climate change is an issue that requires urgent intervention if we are to guarantee a future for the coming generations. Climate change continues to affect our world with an increase in natural disasters like flooding, drought, forest fires among others. All these are related to climate change in one way or another. However, the world seems not to be concerned about this issue and so not much is being done to address it. Lack of commitment by political and business leaders has been seen as one of the major reasons for this lack of commitment. The media has also failed to properly address this issue and this has been a problem because not everyone is informed about the importance of addressing climate change.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to climate change:
- The Lack of urgency to Address Climate Change around the WorldDescription: Climate change is an issue that requires urgent intervention if we are to guarantee a future for the coming generations. Climate change continues to affect our world with an increase in natural disasters like flooding, drought, forest fires among others. All these are related to climate change...6 pages/≈1650 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Summary & Citation Practice. Greta Thunberg’s Davos Speech on Climate ChangeDescription: Greta Thunberg is a Swedish 16-year-old activist at the forefront of tackling climate change and urging world leaders to take the matter seriously. In her Davos speech, she gave some compelling arguments that should serve as a wakeup call because our house is on fire....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- The International Community and Climate Crisis Reaction PaperDescription: The plight of climate change has been a significant highlight in the 21st global issues. The responsibility of ensuring a sustained climate change is on individuals, companies, countries, and regions. The international community has a very integral position in combating the effects of climate change....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Social Sciences | Reaction Paper |