Should College Students Get Free Food? (Essay Sample)
Please base of essay you wrote about college student eating free. I'm attaching the info that is needing to be answered and it needs to be labeled as 1, 2, and 2.1, 2.2source..
Free Food in College
Bruening, Meg, et al. "Factors related to the high rates of food insecurity among diverse, urban college freshmen." Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 116.9 (2016): 1450-1457.
Bruening, M., Brennhofer, S., van Woerden, I., Todd, M., & Laska, M. (2016). Factors related to the high rates of food insecurity among diverse, urban college freshmen. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 116(9), 1450-1457. (APA)
This source is a journal as it has a clear structure indicating scientific research study. It has an abstract, preceded by sections indicating the study’s purpose, design, outcomes, and discussion of findings. This source was found through a library search.
The credential of the authors are as follows: Meg Bruening, Ph.D., MPH, RD, Assistant Professor, Stephanie Nelson, DTR, Graduate student, Irene van Woerden, MS, Graduate student, Michael Todd, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Research, and Melissa Laska, Ph.D., RD, Associate Professor. This source was published in 2016 and has not been modified since then. No bias exists in this source as its aim is to examine the pervasiveness of food security and connections with health outcomes among college students.
The author, David A. Tomar, is a journalist and an author who has written extensively on pop culture, education, music and basically any other topic that does not involve math. Tomar has written for Huffington Post and The New York Times and has appeared on ABC World News and The Today Show. Tomar catapulted to notoriety with his eye-opening and controversial 2010 article “The Shadow Scholar.” This article was published in 2018, April 28, and the information in it is backed by references from studies, journals, and other articles. The article
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Animal right Essays
- Slavery Essays
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- World war 1 Essays
- Martin luther king Essays
- Minimum wage Essays
- College Parking Should Be Free: Ethos and PathosDescription: Ethically it is not appropriate to charge extra amount for college students for car parking because students already pay a big amount to colleges for their education and other activities....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- The Development Of Racial Identity: ConformityDescription: The development of racial identity is a process which can be broken down through various theories that try to elaborate on how an individual develops the sense of belonging to a particular community to which they feel or may not feel so much attachment as adults....2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Symbolism Used By Toni Morrison In Song Of SolomonDescription: In the Song of Solomon, Toni Morrison successfully manages to incorporate the style of symbolism in his narration to highlight the plight of the protagonist Milkman who she shows as a confused individual seeking his identity and that of his family....2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |