Research Project Final Draft-Racial Sentencing and Mass Incarnation (Essay Sample)
Final Draft Checklist:
1. Included a (roughly) 1250-word description portion of what could become a 15-20 page researched argument that describes a current social, political, cultural, and/or ecological problem related to social justice, analyzes the context that contributed to its development, and offers an argument for how to address it.
2. Included complete MLA formatted (check the formatting!) bibliography (15-20 sources total) with a minimum 10 paragraph-length annotations.
3. Checked to make sure ALL citations in the body of the essay are correctly formatted, including captions.
4. Included page numbers.
5. Thoroughly proofread for errors by reading entire essay aloud to yourself.
6. Make sure it's awesome.
Unit 3: Research Project Final Draft-Racial Sentencing and Mass Incarnation
Today, the U.S has the world's highest number of mass incarnation cases, as well as the number of people in prisons. The rate of mass incarnation in the United States had doubled since the early 1970s when mass incarnation was introduced in the U.S Criminal Justice System. However, the rate of incarnation had stabilized from the 1920s to the 1960s. The mass incarnation was introduced in the U.S to reduce the rising number of criminal cases related to rape, felony, murder, and drug trafficking. Several measures were introduced to curb these criminal activities. Some of these measures included; increased jail time, street-level arrests for drug traffickers, and parole use, among others. After fourteen years of mass incarnation, the number of mass incarnation is still high in the U.S despite the implementation of more stringent measures. Furthermore, the use of mass incarnation on war against violent crimes has resulted in more social-cultural issues. Some of these measures have been used as punishment targeted against specific communities.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to human trafficking:
- Social and Environmental responsibilities and the Human rightsDescription: The following can be done by the board of directors: 1) Impartial judgment to provide equal opportunities to all employees.; 2) Compel the participation of all stakeholders in the company.; 3) Promote transparency and accountability on all company decisions.; and 4) Report on the environmental...1 page/≈275 words | Other | Management | Coursework |
- Border Security and Trade Policy Review Literature Article CritiqueDescription: In the recent past, border security concerns have risen tremendously in the United States. Consequently, several measures have been put in place to ensure border security and deter illegal immigrants from entering the United States. This, however, has come under heavy criticism, both positive...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Literature & Language | Article Critique |
- Discuss and explain how your major will impact today’s society?Description: Human service is a broad professional discipline that incorporates many diverse grounds of practice. The overall aim of the integrated fields is to help society meet its basic needs, such as food, shelter, financial strength, and security....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |