Course Operational Issue On The State Highway System (Essay Sample)
1. How would you would handle a phone call from an irate citizen expressing concern over a traffic safety or operational issue on the State Highway System? What follow-up actions would you take?
2. Core values are integrity, commitment, teamwork, and innovation. Present an example in your past history (educational or employment) that best demonstrates these values.
Course code and name
The most effective way to deal with an irate citizen calling regarding a traffic concern on the state highway is to listen to them without interruptions and remaining calm to have an effective and helpful conversation. As well, it is important not to keep them on hold since it will irritate them more as compared to their earlier situation. The follow up to the situation would include reporting the matter to the traffic enforcement Unit so that they can take the necessary action.
I once participated in a team assignment that involved the launching of a new product in the market and coming up with marketing strat
- Analyze The Reading Adventure By Anderson SherwoodDescription: Analyze the reading "Adventure", by Anderson Sherwood. Identify the modernist elements in the story. Don't try to look at a work from all angles in the paper. Choose just one. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Writing Assignment: Respond to King’s Letter from Birmingham JailDescription: How does Martin Luther King, Jr. create an appeal to our emotion? Cite examples of what you consider the most effective instances of that appeal....1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- From The Arrival Of The First Europeans And Africans To The Civil War, Did A Civilized Socie. . .Description: From the arrival of the first Europeans and Africans to the Civil War, did a civilized society emerge in North America?...3 pages/≈825 words | 5 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |