Movie Review. The Girl with All the Gifts. Literature & Language Essay (Essay Sample)
The prompt of this essay is included in the document I uploaded.
At the same time, it also includes three resources I found myself, but I can not use them if the writer is not satisfied with them.
However, the requirement of resource is that credible sources should be credible sources.
All requirements are also written in the prompt.
Finally, please, don't write too academic, because I haven't written anything that can get high marks before.
I don't really want the teacher to see that it was written for me.
I also attached a previous article of mine. Please compare it.
Of course, there can be big improvements.
But don't increase it too much.
Finally, thank you very much.
The Girl with All the Gifts
This 2016 British horror film takes place in a post-apocalyptic era. A strange fungal disease has ravaged humankind, robbing humans of free will and turning them into cannibals. Humanity’s only hope is a group of children who are capable of thinking and learning despite their craving for flesh. These hybrid children were discovered when they burrowed out of the wombs of their infected mothers. The children were then captured and imprisoned to be used for experiments. Among the children, Melanie emerges as an exception. At some point, the army base where the children are imprisoned is overrun, forcing Melanie to escape to the outside world. Here she comes face to face with the infected zombies called hungries, who are on a rampage. Melanie and Hellen protect each other and try to escape.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to movie essays:
- Arguments in the movie Mr. Hollands Opus Literature EssayDescription: The movie Mr. Holland’s Opus focuses on Glenn Holland who became a high-school music teacher, became closer to students, but farther apart from his wife Iris and Cole their deaf son. ...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- A Cultural Assessment on the Movie “Home for the Holidays”Description: This research paper exemplifies the Sociocultural, Environmental, Communication, Power and Decision-making strategies and roles of the family through the critical analysis of the movie Home for the Holidays....3 pages/≈825 words | 1 Source | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Smoke Signals Movie directed by Cheyenne EyreDescription: Smoke Signal is a movie based on Sherman Alexie short stories directed by Cheyenne Eyre. The movie is more of a road trip movie that depicts a journey taken by two Indian teenagers to Arizona....3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |