Medical Paper Medical Paper. Signs and Symptoms. Causes of Scoliosis (Essay Sample)
Introduction as your first paragraph
Main text (no more than 3 pages)
Conclusion as your last paragraph
References [more than 3] I am not going to accept reports without References.
It is an individual research
The students have to use Microsoft word
Requirements : minimum 3 pages, double space and font #12 It has to include: Explain why you chose the topic and its relation with the material covered in this course
- Concept: a short paragraph that summarizes the medical condition
- Causes: What are the causes of the medical condition?
- Symptoms and signs
Symptoms: What the patient refers to the Doctor
Signs: What the Doctor sees, measure or listen with instruments and maneuvers
- Diagnosis: Tools used to arrive to the diagnosis (MRI, RX, Lab…)
Essay on Scoliosis
Scoliosis is a neuro-muscular disorder that is often confused with other bone diseases. A three-dimensional change in the spinal cord is observed, and scoliosis is more common in children (aging from 9 to 15) than adults. For years, this disease has been a challenge for the world’s health experts. According to Theofanis Tsiligiannis and Tsiligiannis Grivas, a patient suffering from scoliosis complains about the spinal curve of 15 to 50 degrees. These curves are likely to be present at different points of the spinal cord and might tilt the pelvis or cause problem for the entire nervous system. The curves are usually in C and S shapes and might take a serious form if not diagnosed and treated timely (Tsiligiannis & Grivas 2012).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Comparative or Contrasting Essay on Two people in a very specific way. write about siblin. . .Description: Friendship is indeed a great gift from God. We all make friends and tend to maintain our relationship with them years after years. Who is the best friend? He or she is someone we can share our secrets with. ...3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Children's bad eating habits. Children's bad eating habits.Role of Stakeholders in Childhood. . .Description: Health and lifestyle have always been two very closely related issues since one is a factor of the other. There is still a direct correlation between the decisions one makes when it comes to his or her lifestyle, and how this affects the overall well-being of the person....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Confucianism and Islam make up two of the five greatest religions.Description: Confucianism and Islam make up two of the five greatest religions in the world. Although representing two entirely separate worldviews, it is mainly in the ethical characteristics that we can find remarkable similarities. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |