Embracing A Life Of Eating One Meal A Day (Essay Sample)
Your purpose here is to change or reinforce a belief, value or belief. What will be your catch in the introduction to hook your audience?
1. Your hook- Question, quote, story...
2. Your purpose- Come out with your thesis statement
3. Create the tone of your speech with a central theme now
Embracing a Life of Eating One Meal a Day
When vegan strongman and athlete Dr. Nun Amen-Ra claimed he only eats one meal a day, many people could not reconcile such minimal eating with record-breaking performance as a deadlift athlete. This is because imagining a life of eating one meal a day is troubling to many individuals and is most likely associated with poverty. However, individuals can lead perfectly healthy lives eating just one meal a day, and in some cases even lead better and healthier lives compared to those eating three meals a day, as demonstrated by Dr. Amen-Ra. After examining the benefits of eating one meal a day, it becomes clear that this option is much healthier in the long-term, and particularly so when diseases are taken into account.
One of the core benefits of eat
- The Hammer Of God: Father Brown & His Role In Uncovering The MurdererDescription: The essay will analyze the character of Father Brown and how he was significant in uncovering the murderer. Various theories on how the murder could have been committed and suspects were shared....3 pages/≈825 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Veteran's Health Care: Unwillingness & Ignorance Description: Military battles and wars have left a large number of veterans in anguish. Most of these veterans are suffering from physical and/or psychological problems. Veterans can be assisted to overcome their nightmares through medical and/or psychological help....5 pages/≈1375 words | 10 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- 'To the Stonecutters' by Robinson JeffersDescription: Undergraduate Essay: 'To the Stonecutters' by Robinson Jeffers...5 pages/≈1375 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |