A Profile Of Dreamworks Animation, A Film Company Of Kung Fu Panda 3 (Essay Sample)
I'm second year in college, I need writer to help me to write a English language project 3, this class is ENG108, a English (literature) course, I need writer to read my uploaded files (requirements) and upload two files to me/
1. document is a MLA style essay, and the second document need to insert some pictures based on the first document. The last part of these two documents, both have to add citation from other sources, and make works cited and working bibliography, I have used!
The following is a introduce of the uploaded materials, helps writer to have a better understanding (front of the colon is the name of the source, and after the colon is my brief introduce about the sources.)
1.Assignment：This is a instruction of this essay very IMPORTANT please read before writing.
2. Grading Schema：This is a grading criteria, very IMPORTANT please write according to the criterias and please meet all the requirements, it is better to get full grade on this one
3.worksheet：For your Project Three you will be profiling a person, organization, or other entity related to your film choice for the semester. Please fill out the following prompts to help you think through your profile.
The "Kung Fu Panda 3" is my selected movie material, the selected subject is the "Kung Fu Panda 3" producer (film company) called DreamWorks Animation, The files I uploaded is the specific requirements related to this essay, how it grades, and my worksheet.
Writer, please DO NOT make any mistakes about the selected materials! if any concerns, please contact me immediately, do not make any mistakes! This is IMPORTANT!!! Thanks a lot!
A PROFILE OF DREAMWORKS ANIMATION, A FILM COMPANY OF KUNG FU PANDA 3
Your Subject and Section
April 11, 2017
DreamWorks Animation SKG –
A Culture of Family-Friendly, Innovative, and Strategic Marketing
When it comes to animated films, commercials, shorts, interactive media, series, and a whole list of other media production, DreamWorks Animations is perhaps one of the most popular companies that comes to our minds. This popularity comes from the fact that the media that this company presents is mostly ‘family friendly’, which makes it suitable for viewers from all ages CITATION Dre17 \l 1033 (DreamWorks Animations). Ever since is conception in 1994, DreamWorks Animations SKG has been one of the major companies in the American Entertainment Industry that is also known throughout the whole world whole world for its innovative, creative, and award-winning titles, such as Shrek, Kung-Fu Panda, The Croods, Monsters vs. Aliens and a whole wide of other block buster movies CITATION Pui17 \l 1033 (Puig). As of today, the company has already released a total of 34 movies which were greatly accepted by its consumers as evident from the millions of dollars that the company generates as revenues from both national and international sources. As of the second quarter of 2016, the company has been reported to have an estimate of $220.9 in revenues CITATION Lie16 \l 1033 (Lieberman), which is a clear testament of its dominance in the consumer preferences both locally and internationally. Aside from its revenue proving how greatly accepted it is worldwide, the number of theme parks (Universal Studios, Universal Parks, Warner Bros., etc.) scattered throughout the globe and the support that they gain from all the tourists visiting them each day are other evidences how widely known the company is. However, I believe that what makes the mainstream popularity of DreamWorks Animations is not only because of their family friendly content, but also because of its orientation towards innovation as well as strategic marketing.
DreamWorks Logo – One of the most popular Brands known worldwide
Continuing the Tradition
In order to understand the reason behind DreamWorks popularity, it is first important to have a brief background about its history. Basically, DreamWorks was conceived through the ideas and efforts of Steven Spielberg, David Geffen, and Jeffrey Katzenberg, who founded the company back in October 12, 1994 CITATION Mas16 \l 1033 (Masters). During those times, Disney was regarded as the most dominant animation company. However, it was DreamWorks Animation SKG who challenged this by releasing one of their first animated film, Antz, in 1998 while Pixar released A Bug’s Life in the same year CITATION Rey16 \l 1033 (Reyes). Ever since, the company has experienced a lot of ups and downs, just as during 2005 when Paramount bought it, and again in 2008 when it made a deal with Disney to have its films distributed CITATION Rey16 \l 1033 (Reyes). Despite the challenges that the company faced in the murky waters of the American Entertainment Industry DreamWorks Animations is esteemed with a number of nominations and awards for most of its time in existence for continuing the tradition of creating family friendly contents using the latest technological innovation.
Hall of Fame – A History of Awards and Nominations
Among the 34 movies that DreamWorks has released, some of their most famous ones include Shrek and Kung-Fu Panda, with the first one earning a total of $3,547,384,012 and the latter $631,910,531 as of today CITATION Thend \l 1033 (The-Numbers.com). Nevertheless, mostly all of the movies released by the company have been nominated or awarded by different pre...
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to dream:
- Competitive Analysis Assignment: DreamCars ExpressDescription: Before entering the market, it is essential to carry out a market research by examining the competition present in the Taxi transport industry ...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | Other | Business & Marketing | Coursework |
- Booker T Washington Beyond One-Size-Fits-All College DreamsDescription: Are Booker T. Washington’s ideas about education relevant for today? Discuss this in relationship to the article Beyond One-Size-Fits-All College Dreams...7 pages/≈1925 words | No Sources | APA | History | Essay |
- Neuro Week 4 Assginment: Why do we Dream? DiscussionDescription: Neuro Week 4 Assginment: Why do we dream? What did you experience in your meditation and what do you think the dream is trying to uncover?...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | Chicago | Literature & Language | Essay |