Describe The Ocean: Blue Glass Residing On The Earth's Basin (Essay Sample)
Description Writing ~ Extended Paragraph.
In your definition use examples, SENSORY DETAILS, AND FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE (SIMILES, METAPHORS, PERSONIFICATION, ETC) to SHOW RATHER THAN TELL.
YOUR PARAGRAPH MUST:
1. INCLUDE A PROPER TOPIC SENTENCE
2. INCLUDE SENSORY DETAILS AND/OR FIGURATIVE
3. LANGUAGE THAT “SHOWS RATHER THAN TELLS”
4. BE TYPWRITTEN ACCORDING TO THE GUIDELINES
Your Subject and Section
Your Professor's Name
February 13, 2018
The Ocean is a different world whose its enormity is unfamiliar to mankind. Where the fishes, corals, planktons, and other organisms number in trillions whilst we only know slight. Imagine a sheet of blue glass residing on the Earth's basin. When you stand on its beaches you'll only feel calm, caressed by the gentle wind and touched by subtle sunlight. But being in the middle during a storm is like a nightmare in reality, where gorges of wave hundreds of feet high are nothing short of a fantasy.
The Ocean is also the place where shipwrecks live.
- Writing Assignment Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams Description: Conclude with a restatement of your thesis and Williams' purpose and whether Williams achieved his purpose. MOST IMPORTANT: what literary methods did he use to convey his purpose to you, the reader....5 pages/≈1375 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- ENG 1012 Assignment: Slumdog Millionaire Movie Review Description: The director of the film creates it in such a way that the viewer can understand how the boy was able to answer all the questions correctly by relating it with an experience that he went through in his early life....2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Teen Obesity: The Type Of Obesity, Which Affects TeenagersDescription: Imagine that you have been hired by wealthy philanthropists who made their money in the tech sector to find a good project for them to fund with a major donation. Your new clients take this opportunity very seriously. ...5 pages/≈1375 words | 10 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |