Arguing about Causes and Effects. Causes of Unemployment (Essay Sample)
"Arguing about Causes and Effects." It will ask you to speculate about the causes of a phenomenon or trend, this time using THREE (yes, three) published sources to help bolster your argument. A few things to remember: Assume that your audience is composed of intelligent people who are willing to listen to reason, but happen to have different ideas about the causes of a particular phenomenon or trend. Obviously, this influences some decisions you must make as a writer. If your tone and diction are insulting, you will lose your audience. You must also show them that you understand their preferred causes and either accommodate or refute their best arguments, one of the more challenging aspects of writing a good argumentative paper. Once again, this is not the place for a hysterical diatribe, but a reasoned, thoughtful argument.
The topic will be of the writer's choosing as long as it confines with the instructions above.
Must be written in American English so a writer based in the United States is needed.
Arguing About Cause and Effects
Attaining economic security means that a person has a stable income or other financial resources to support personal needs. Unemployment means that most people will not have a source of income to support their financial needs. Unemployment affects people who are employed and those that are self-employed. The effects of unemployment are mainly due to the over dependencies on salaries or the sources of income. Thus, it is essential to have a deeper understanding of the causes and effects of unemployment to develop solutions for unemployment. This paper will outline the causes and effects of unemployment and discuss solutions for unemployment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Scientific Essays
- Human rights Essays
- Career Essays
- A rose for emily Essays
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Read"the Cheapest Generation" and answer 6 questionsDescription: The specific issue that is raised by the author is the use of technology and how millennials have used it to change and revolutionize new market trends....1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Watch the movie "sorry to bother you". Literature & Language EssayDescription: Racial discrimination is a common scenario in most business organizations in the United States and the movie, “Sorry to Bother You”, reflects this aspect. Cassius Green lives in his uncle’s apartment whom he owes rent debts....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Problems transgender people face and solution to that.Description: Transgender and Restrooms Challenges. In a world where the queers are looked down upon, it is not enough that one does not fit into the systemized ways of classifying girls and boys. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |