Rodriguez/Briggs analysis paper History Essay Research (Essay Sample)
use some direct quotes (with specific page #s as citations) as examples/evidence to further support analysis . Check the guideline.
Guidelines for Article Analysis Papers1. Every paper must be:
c. 1-inch margins
d. Times or Times New Roman font size 12
2. To be included in the top right or left-hand comer of the first page (single-spaced):
c. Course Number
3. Every paper must include a title (be creative!)
4. Paper length: 1-2 pages
5. Required content:
a. Introductory paragraph
i. Provide a brief explanation of the article(s) you are analyzing and identify the author’s main focus/argument
b. Body paragraphs
i. Examine specific examples from the text that appear to be of particular significance or interest
c. Conclusion paragraph
I recommend you incorporate a few (2-3) direct quotes that serve as examples from the reading to support your analysis - think of quotes as evidence that will strengthen your points. However, do not let quotes speak for themselves, or fill your paper with overly long quotes - follow quoted material with further analysis or explanation. Be sure to put direct quotes in quotation marks and provide proper citation (either a page number in parentheses at the end of the sentence or in a footnote).
History of Female Circumcision and Clitoridectomy
Female circumcision is a practice that has been around since the early eighteenth century and up to the late twentieth centuries when Doctors started to warn people against it due to its dangerous effects. Despite numerous warnings from medical personnel, the trend has still been there especially in most African countries whereby people in villages still consider it a cultural practice. Below are discussions on how clitoridectomy practices affect the female species especially in regards to sexual stimulation.
- Haynes/Linker/Loughran analysis paper History EssayDescription: The formative years of the American Medical Association were quite trying for the medical professionals. This was a time of great sociopolitical upheaval, as the American landscape was torn between the prevailing norms and new ideas. Douglas Haynes, in the article Policing the social boundaries...2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | History | Essay |
- Researching Our Sacred History and Intergenerational Historical TraumaDescription: In 1980, Kardiner’s work was used to develop posttraumatic stress disorders by the American Psychiatric Association. The development of PTSD was meant to help clinicians to describe the stress and anxiety related to traumatic events in the military or historical injustices such as genocides....4 pages/≈1100 words | MLA | History | Essay |
- Discussion 2 Response History Essay Research PaperDescription: First of all, I do agree with the author that Wilson took a more relaxed approach with the 14 points. In talking so highly about Russia, Wilson validated the country’s communist government that eventually ended up becoming a major threat to the United States. Even though Russia...2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | History | Essay |