Injustices in America: History Essay (Essay Sample)
I don't need a full essay written. I just need two paragraphs to include in my essay. This is all opinion-based and I do not need to cite any sources.
1) I need a paragraph to answer just 1 of the 3 Topic Sentences provided in the word doc.
2) I need a conclusion paragraph
In the word doc, I have given you the introduction and thesis to my essay to give you a sense of what the essay is about
Injustices in America
American law enforcement abuse their power. One thing that has become ever prevalent in America is the abuse of power by law enforcement officers. Instead of protecting Americans and upholding the law, these officers have become perpetrators of illegal acts in society. They participate in drug trafficking, corruption, and even illegal killing of American citizens, particularly those belonging to minority groups. A recent incident that shook the world is the murder of George Floyd on camera by a law enforcement officer. The video, which sparked a series of protests in many countries around the world, depicted how injustice was prevalent in the country’s law enforcement. Given that it was captured on camera, it is not hard to imagine the incidents that
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Essay Assignment 1 History Essay Research CourseworkDescription: Thomas Paine's quote "the cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind" speaks of how the future of America is the future of its people. However, in a sense, it means that the liberty and rights that the people want are the liberty and right that America needs...2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | History | Essay |
- Colonial Americans History Essay Research CourseworkDescription: Millions of Native Americans lived in Northern part of the country before the invasion by the European colonial powers. Influenced by desire for free labor, Colonial Americans introduced a system of slavery that was different from the historical practices of enslavement among the Indigenous people...2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | History | Essay |
- The American Revolutionary War History Essay PaperDescription: Understanding the societal context of different historical events is essential for any student. It allows him to have a better understanding and appreciation of why an event happened and the motivations that led to its occurrence. In this article, I would like to focus on one of the most momentous...2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | History | Essay |