Request For Readmission Into The School Of Nursing (Essay Sample)
This letter is for my friend who is in the nursing program, her teachers failed her one class because she went to the clinical with two of her class mate to get her patient information, her friends were sitting next to her, so the incident resulted into HIPPA. Her teachers told her to write a readmission letter so that she could continue her nursing program.
(Points to address about)
1) I did not know is will result into HIPPA and I did it unintentional. I never wanted to do something that will risk my career
2) I took my nursing school serious, I do not have life other than school. I am hand working student and I love to fulfill my dream.
3) I am accountable for my mistake and I promise, I will never do something like this again, I will take this as lesson learned.
4) I also Apologies my teachers, the faculty, readmission office and my school at large. I promise to uplift the name of my school and to be accountable, responsible and professional nurse.
Please write one full page letter and make it good. Address the apology and that she wants to continue her nursing school, and she will take it even more seriously
Dear Sir/ Madam
I hereby write this letter to request for readmission into the school of nursing, to continue pursuing my nursing program. I was suspended as a result of going to collect patient information with my friends, during my clinical practice. My barriers to success in the Professional Nursing major has been down to this very unfortunate incident. They sat next to me during the exercise, thereby resulting in the violation of the HIPAA rules, which are aimed at safeguarding patient privacy by protecting patient information against third parties. I was not aware that going to the clinical with my classmate would result in HIPPA rules violation, and therefore this was unintentional. I would never do anything that would
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus & Acquired Immunodeficiency SyndromeDescription: Confidentiality is a LAW. Does the nurse have the rights to know a clients diagnosis? Does client have the right to know if a nurse is HIV positive or has AIDS...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Lab Report EssayDescription: Health and Medicine: Lab Report Essay...1 page/≈550 words | 4 Sources | MLA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Lyme Disease In Outdoor Workers Writing AssignmentDescription: How was the sample size determined? How were the study subjects selected? Does this sampling method seem reasonable?...3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |