What's Your Learning Style? Visual Learning Style (Essay Sample)
I just did an inventory about learning style and I got the result. I need you to write for me one page about me. I am mostly visual person my leaning style.
This is the result for the inventory
What's Your Learning Style? The Results
Printer Friendly Version
You are a Visual learner! Check out the information below, or view all of the learning styles.
If you are a visual learner, you learn by reading or seeing pictures. You understand and remember things by sight. You can picture what you are learning in your head, and you learn best by using methods that are primarily visual. You like to see what you are learning.
As a visual learner, you are usually neat and clean. You often close your eyes to visualize or remember something, and you will find something to watch if you become bored. You may have difficulty with spoken directions and may be easily distracted by sounds. You are attracted to color and to spoken language (like stories) that is rich in imagery.
Here are some things that visual learners like you can do to learn better:
Sit near the front of the classroom. (It won't mean you're the teacher's pet!)
Have your eyesight checked on a regular basis.
Use flashcards to learn new words.
Try to visualize things that you hear or things that are read to you.
Write down key words, ideas, or instructions.
Draw pictures to help explain new concepts and then explain the pictures.
Color code things.
Avoid distractions during study times.
Remember that you need to see things, not just hear things, to learn well.
As human beings, we usually have the intelligence and ability to do things out of the fact that we indeed, are in control of our actions. It is the greatest gift we have been provided with, as intelligent beings. Subsequently, there is the underlying realization of the fact that we have developed different ways of learning from our environment. There are three main types of learning styles the tactile, visual and finally, auditory. I managed to conduct a personal assessment to ascertain my learning style and from the results, it was evident that I was a visual learner. These results meant a great deal to me.
As a visual learner, there are things that I tend to do in a better way than peopl...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to learning styles:
- What Are The Most Effective Second Language Learning StrategiesDescription: It is important that the second language learner has good hearing skills and memory, while having an open mind without over obsessing about mistakes...10 pages/≈2750 words | 8 Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Research Paper |
- Week 6 Discussion Response: H.H Richardson ArchitectureDescription: How does H.H. Richardson's work diverge from that of his predecessors and contemporaries? In what ways is it similar?...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | Chicago | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Week 7 Discussion Response On The Beaux-Arts StyleDescription: This style is characterized by very spacious (if not humongous) and symmetrical infrastructures, which is could easily be perceived as having a classical taste...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | Chicago | Social Sciences | Essay |