Cover Letter Creative Writing Essay Assignment Paper (Essay Sample)
Follow the example, write a cover letter for business job
1. Address by name and title of the individual with the power to hire you, if at all possible. Try to avoid, sir, madam or to whom it may concern.
2. Adapt the letter carefully to specific details of the job opportunity.
3. Open with an idea that captures the attention of the prospective employer so that the letter and resume are considered worth reading.
4. Highlight and draw attention to the points in your resume that uniquely qualify you for the position.5. Close your letter with a request for an interview.
6. Use a business letter format and maintain a professional tone.
7. Special attention should be given to grammar, spelling, and neatness. The cover letter should represent your very best efforts. It may be beneficial to have a friend, relative, or member of the Career Services staff review your letter prior to sending it to an employer
New York City
February 7, 2022
The ManagerAcme Finance123 Business RdNew York City.
I am writing this letter in response to the classified advertisement you placed in the local daily for an experienced Financial Analyst I have a bachelor’s degree in Economics and finance. I have three years of experience in different fields including insurance and accounting. My passion for financial analysis copulates with skills in data visualization, accounting, and financial modeling. I am submitting this letter in application for this position.
In addition to my extensive office practice, I have robust administrative skills, communication skills, and customer service skills.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to new york city:
- Institutional affiliation The film Crash History EssayDescription: The film Crash is an American drama film produced and released in 2004 by a renowned producer and director, Paul Haggins CITATION Pau04 \l 1033 (Haggins, 2004). The film features two critical issues including racial and social inequalities that have faced and continue to affect America since time immemorial...1 page/≈275 words | APA | History | Essay |
- Megacity – New York. Social Sciences Assignment. Description: New York is by far one of the biggest cities in the world. As the host of the headquarters of the United Nations, nothing declares the city’s importance to the world than this....3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- World Trade Center Bombing, New York City 1993 Annotated BibliographyDescription: In this report, Manning provides detailed information about the causes and nature of fire, an insight that is meant to guide policymakers while allocating resources. In addition, it reflects the depth of damage and consequences that the bombing caused. Furthermore, the report offers several measures...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Annotated Bibliography |