Source Review. Source Evaluation Worksheet. Communications & Media (Essay Sample)
- Download the Source Organization Worksheet Template (in Word).
- Complete Parts I and II in the Template.
- Find a minimum of three (3) sources. One (1) source must be an academic source and from the APUS Trefrey Library and the other sources must be credible and appropriate for college research.
- Please include robust source summaries that explain the contents of the source and the relevance of the source to your topic.
This can be in MLA or APA format. I will find the source for APUS.
I will find the source from the APUS library.
Source Evaluation Worksheet
Part I: Topic
The main topic for this paper is the advantage of integrating Mid-level Providers (MLPs) in the healthcare field for an increase in revenue, productivity, and patient satisfaction.
Part II: Source Evaluation
Article Title: Mid-level health providers – a promising resource to achieve the health Millennium Development Goals
Article Author: World Health Organization
Retrieval Information (example website link): https://www.who.int/workfrorcealliance/knowledge/resources/Final_MLP_web_2.pdf
Source’s Publication Date: 2010
Publishing Information: WHO Press, World Health Organization
The article initially provides an overview of what a Mid-level provider is especially in the international arena. Subsequently, the report provides how Mid-level providers are increasing in terms of demand and becoming crucial in the international arena to reach the WHO’s Millennium Development Goals (MDG). Finally, the analysis points out to the need for countries to increase their MLPs as well as to improve their policies that would integrate these professionals to address healthcare shortages.
- Interpersonal communication Course Reflection EssayDescription: Human communication can be defined as a survey course which rotates within a communication theory. This theory grows and develops communication techniques in career and individual relationships in specific groups, general public settings, and even interpersonal cases. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | MLA | Communications & Media | Essay |
- Moving forward, a call to action Communications & Media Essay.Description: The ability of human beings to solve problems through invention and innovation not only improves social status and way of life but also serves as a critical measure for sustaining humanity. It is quite unfortunate that human beings focus more on social status rather than the later...5 pages/≈1375 words | MLA | Communications & Media | Essay |
- In the Age of A.I. Communications & Media Essay PaperDescription: Artificial intelligence is an emerging technology that tries to mimic human reasoning in its systems. Computer programs possess the capability to learn and think using the data given. With its existence, artificial intelligence presents several benefits and risks. Its application is enormous and can...2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Communications & Media | Essay |