Business Ethics: Summary. Business & Marketing Essay (Essay Sample)
* Your summary should be organized as follows:
- a short summary of the article
- a statement indicating how/ why the article pertains to the study of business ethics
Do not use any other resources. Thank you.
Business Ethics: Summary
People rationalize unethical actions for their gain. Since students' success or failure impacts how parents see themselves or how they perceive themselves, self-interest becomes one of the ways of ensuring their children's achievement. For instance, parents can cheat for their children and defend themselves that such behavior never caused much damage (Mayer np). Parents are also likely to act unethically to help their children gain something they consider important. Such a trend of perceiving unethical results as serving the interest of other groups such as one’s children creates a gap that makes it challenging to justify wrongdoing.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to ethics essays:
- Christian Worldview on Accounting Fraud and Ethics.Description: Fraud case 8-1 presents an example of accounting irregularity experienced in the field of business ethics. In the recent past, incidences of accounting fraud have increasingly found their way to business headlines (Albrecht et al., 2011)....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Essay |
- Ethics & Recent Wells Fargo Scandal. Business & Marketing EssayDescription: Ethics is perhaps one of the most important aspects of running a business. It allows, not only the possibility of increasing profits but also promotes the responsibility of balancing monetary returns with service and the consideration of others...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Accounting ethics. Accounting, Finance, SPSS EssayDescription: One of the raging issues in the field of accounting and ethics is whether to jail while-collar criminals or not. In a functional society, the judicial system is supposed to treat all citizens equally, regardless of their financial status or power....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Essay |