Smart Home Business Plan: Products and Services (Essay Sample)
Business Plan Template for a Startup Business A startup business plan serves several purposes. It can help convince investors or lenders to finance your business. It can persuade partners or key employees to join your company. Most importantly, it serves as a roadmap guiding the launch and growth of your new business. Writing a business plan is an opportunity to carefully think through every step of starting your company so you can prepare for success. This is your chance to discover any weaknesses in your business idea, identify opportunities you may not have considered, and plan how you will deal with challenges that are likely to arise. Be honest with yourself as you work through your business plan. Don’t gloss over potential problems; instead, figure out solutions. A good business plan is clear and concise. A person outside of your industry should be able to understand it. Avoid overusing industry jargon or terminology. Most of the time involved in writing your plan should be spent researching and thinking. Make sure to document your research, including the sources of any information you include. Avoid making unsubstantiated claims or sweeping statements. Investors, lenders and others reading your plan will want to see realistic projections and expect your assumptions to be supported with facts. This template includes instructions for each section of the business plan, followed by corresponding fillable worksheet/s. The last section in the instructions, “Refining Your Plan,” explains ways you may need to modify your plan for specific purposes, such as getting a bank loan, or for specific industries, such as retail. Proofread your completed plan (or have someone proofread it for you) to make sure it’s free of spelling and grammatical errors and that all figures are accurate.source..
Smart Home Business Plan
The purpose of this business plan is to ensure that investors can lend the business money for the startup. The plan gives a brief overview of the company including the mission and vision statements, products and services, the marketing plan and the budget. Technology has been experiencing a rapid growth and the efforts of people to have smart homes are ever on the rise. Therefore, the Smart Home product proposed herein will find value in the market. The proposed budget for the startup is estimated at $35,500. The amount is estimated to be adequate although there could be adjustments to the overall budget in the future to ensure that
* Smart Home Business Plan
Smart home is an application that enables families to access everything related to homes from wherever they are. The app also connects all the community together. Our mission is to provide individuals with the power to control all their smart devices from anywhere they are and get all online services they need in a secure and convenient manner.
To build the best centralized application hub that will enable individuals to have easy control of their home appliances and make online orders promptly for quick delivery. We will continuously invest in innovations and improvements to ensure that the smart home app undergoes continuous positive changes to respond to the changing needs.
* To reach out to at least 50 home owners and encourage them to purchase our smart home application.
* To offer clients excellent application that can enable them to manage their smart devices, offer the smart services, enable them to shop online locally in a secure manner.
* To generate enough cash flow to ensure that the business remains profitable into the foreseeable future.
Target audiences of products are not normally alike. The audiences may differ in terms of social affiliations, location, needs, attitudes, and demographics (Larsen 3). Knowing the target market would enable delivering a product that meets the needs and wants of the people targeted (Lynn n.p). Smart home will target home owners with devices that have wireless connections because the hub will enable them to control them remotely. Additionally, it will target those staying in areas where security is of essence because the hub will enable them to control their door alarms wirelessly. Those customers that normally shop online will also be targeted as well as those who may be in need of emergency medical services.
The information technology industry is the most growing and robust industry in the world. The industry has become important in increasing productivity of the developed countries as well as opening new opportunities for economic growth in the developing countries (Raman and Doren 452). Information technology is fast gathering speed and many businesses strive to position themselves to strategically to realize maximum benefits (Baller et al. 3). Smart home is going to invest in thorough research and development to ensure that customers continue to find new and unique ways through the product can be a benefit to them. The technology industry is full of competition but the best way to stay ahead is to offer truly innovative products that the competitors have never even thought of. We hope to beat the competition in the industry by associating our brand with uniqueness and quality. This way, the customers will always be on the lookout for the customizations we make on the application. Currently, there is no one offering this kind of application but we believe that with our release, comp...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to art essays:
- Iconography: Artistic Expression In MuseumsDescription: This paper analyzes the spiritual message of the passed over, using the three levels of Panofsky, including the first level of what can actually be seen in the picture, the primary component of the art that we can relate to....4 pages/≈1100 words | 6 Sources | Chicago | Literature & Language | Research Paper |
- The Portrayal of Human Form in Ancient ArtDescription: This essay describes the development of depiction of the human form from paleolithic art through the arts of ancient near-east, ancient Egypt, the Aegean and Greek cultures....5 pages/≈1375 words | 5 Sources | MLA | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |
- Sampling, Article Review And Scales Of MeasurementDescription: The nominal level of measurement describes variables that are categorical in nature. The characteristics of the data collected fall into distinct categories....4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | APA | Psychology | Coursework |