Business Proposal Business & Marketing Essay Paper (Essay Sample)
Finishing a business proposal, but you don't have to write the entire report, just need to plan out the idea and complete everything other than the report itself, which including a proper cover page, a memo of transmittal, a table of contents, and an executive summary for the business.
Assignment: Business Proposal
There are millions of small businesses operating in this country every day. From roofers to bakers to yoga instructors, you can probably identify someone close to you who is in business for themselves. Some of them may have developed a business plan, and some may have just had a mental vision that guided their actions, but every business owner has goals and dreams for the future. A business proposal can be a means to procuring startup money or a way to convince a property owner to rent you their property. It is a document that must be developed with careful planning.
- A Cover Page
- A Memo of Transmittal (Can be a letter or email)
- A Table of Contents
- An Executive Summary
- Body of Report (7-10 Pages) (this part does not have to be in the essay)
- Rationale and Research
- Finances and Methods
- First Steps
- Works Cited
Assume that the audience is an investor. Make sure that your facts and figures are clear, accurate, and thoroughly researched so that you can request a specific amount of capital for startup.
You will work in pairs for this assignment. Please exchange contact information, keep in close communication throughout the process, and alert me to any issues. There will be progress checks, but the end result is your responsibility. Choose your partner wisely.source..
Cover Letter for Proposal
Date: 7th May, 2020
Subject: Proposal Cover letter.
On behalf of Sunset Bakery, I hereby write this letter to you after coming across your advertisement on the need for quality products from a reliable supplier. As an organization, we feel like the right candidates for the same, given our vast experience in supply and delivery of thousands of orders over the years to various clients. I believe that our company is the best choice for this, given the wide array of products that we produce.
As Sunset Bakery, we are therefore pleased to submit our proposal to have the chance to offer your required services. Our quality products will help you to not only enjoy the quality but also cut down on the costs of business therein, as well as the time it can take to produce your own goods for consumption. Thank you once more for the chance. We promise to work with the much-needed standard ethical conduct for business. We look forward t hearing from you. For any kind of clarification or confirmation, kindly don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
- Local Business Practices and Business Etiquette in ChinaDescription: China is one of the nations with the best business environment, due to its fastest-growing economy in the world. China has the largest manufacturing economy, and its large population also makes it to be among the nations with the best market economy....2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Key Marketing and Technology Trends in China. Business & Marketing Description: The world’s leading social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram are inaccessible to countries in the middle-east. For this reason, new social platforms have been formed for the Chinese people. ...2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Sourcing Research. Socioeconomic Factors for the Apparel IndustryDescription: There are various factors to consider when planning to start up an apparel industry, and socioeconomic factors are one of them. within the last three months, the world generally has been volatile and dynamic due to the coronavirus pandemic that is currently leading the news headlines. ...2 pages/≈550 words | MLA | Business & Marketing | Essay |