BurgerFi Marketing Plan Part 2 Business & Marketing Essay (Essay Sample)
Marketing Plan: Part 2
This is a continuation of the marketing plan that you began with Part 1. Use all of the information you can find regarding your chosen company. Your project should contain the following sections, in the following order. Please double space.
1. Introduction (5 points, ½ page) Provide an introduction to the rest of your paper by providing a brief overview of what you will discuss.
2. Pricing Strategy (20 points, 1 page). Provide a price range for your main product. Explain the pricing strategy. How do your prices compare to those of your competitors? Please, no “filler.” (For example, do not print out an entire menu and include it here.)
3. Promotion Mix (60 points, 5 – 6 pages).
a. Describe the promotions that the franchisor does. (For example, is there a national advertising program? Does the company send out coupons?) Identify the type of each promotion (advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling, direct marketing, social media).
b. What additional promotion ideas do you have for your unit? Come up with at least two, and be as specific as possible with your ideas. As in part 4a, identify the type of each promotion.
4. Conclusion (10 points, 1 page). Now that you have done this research, would you actually proceed with the opening of this new business? Why or why not? Include the initial franchise fee and startup costs in this section, to help you with your decision.
5. Works cited/Grammar/Spelling (5 points):
Use the MLA method, making sure to cite your sources throughout your paper. Significant deductions will be made for grammatical errors.
Marketing Plan BurgerFi Part 2
BurgerFi is the American fast spontaneous chain of restaurants focused on the natural hamburgers, custard, and hot dogs. The first location was opened in the year 2011 in Florida inside the former Burger King. BurgerFi is another participant in the congested field of more upscale fast joints of food burger that makes the upscale statement. The chain has extended over 100 locations since its foundation and was one of the fastest fast-growing food chains in the US in the year 2015 (Poltavska 144). The brand focuses on the components of the sustainable restaurant like the chairs made from the bottles of upcycled Coca-Cola and is created from more than 700000 milk jugs that are upcycled. The marketing plan is developed according to the pricing strategies and promotion mix. This is the continuation of marketing plan part 1 which discuss the strategy of pricing with a range of price decided by the restaurant, the comparison is done as compared to other competitors. Apart from this promotion mix is elaborated which includes the basic ideas applied by the restaurant and how the franchisor looks forward towards promotion like sales promotion, social media and advertising.
2.0 Pricing Strategy
2.1 Price Range of Main Product. The prices of BurgerFi are the consideration of care with which the drinks and food are prepared by the Chefs in the restaurant. The price range of burger Fi includes
28 day aged Burger
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to art essays:
- Case Study of Diana Prince. The Target Heart Rate of Diana PrinceDescription: Before calculating the target heart rate of this client, I will calculate her basal metabolic rate or BMR. We can define the basal metabolic rate as the rate of energy expenditure per unit time....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Literature & Language | Case Study |
- Week5. Compare the research method used in previous readings to this article.Description: Writing a research publication requires adherence to certain formats and guidelines. Ordinary, the structure followed by scholars includes sections such as abstract, introduction, literature review, methodology, results and analysis, discussion and conclusion....1 page/≈275 words | APA | Communications & Media | Essay |
- Assignment 1 – Facebook Live Killings. Law Article CritiqueDescription: People have argued about whether Facebook has an ethical or legal responsibility in rescuing crime victims. Facebook is a social media space where individuals of various backgrounds, whether criminal or not, share different types of information....4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Law | Article Critique |