MilitaryTechnology Social Sciences Essay Research Paper (Essay Sample)
answer the following question separately and briefly
1-What determines whether the development of military power creates certainty or uncertainty?
Why is conflict more likely if there is an offensive advantage?
2-Is it possible to distinguish between offensive and defensive weapons? How can we mitigate uncertainties by communicating defensive intentions and capacity?
3-Are nuclear weapons an offensive or defensive weapon, and would an Iranian nuclear weapon be the source of conflict or stability.
1-What determines whether the development of military power creates certainty or uncertainty? Why is conflict more likely if there is an offensive advantage?
The development of military power is closely linked with foreign policy and economic power, and if there are threats to the regional and international stability, then it is more likely that other states will react. A nation with vast military strength relative to the neighbours such as Israel in the Middle East has unchecked powers and sometimes military monopoly (Waltz, 2012: 2). This creates situation where a country can use its offensive advantage to attack others and undermine their military capability. In any case, having an offensive advantage increases the likelihood of using force and attacking others. 2-Is it possible to distinguish between offensive and defensive weapons? How can we mitigate uncertainties by communicating defensive intentions and capacity? It is it possible to differentiate the offensive weapons from the defensive weapons based on offensive or defensive po
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Personal experiences Essays
- Things fall apart Essays
- Abraham lincoln Essays
- Heart of darkness Essays
- Suicide Essays
- Fast food Essays
- Short story Essays
- French revolution Essays
- High school Essays
- Standardized testing Essays
- Marijuana Essays
- Brave new world Essays
- Respect Essays
- Stem cell Essays
- Values Essays
- Gun violence Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to scientific essays:
- History of intelligence Social Sciences Essay ResearchDescription: The Indian rebellion of 1857 revealed weaknesses within the British intelligence system. Several reasons made it possible for the Indians to plan and execute the rebellion. First, the Indians used cautious wordings in their letters to avoid British censorship. The letters employed basic phrases...1 page/≈275 words | Harvard | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Categorical Imperative and Hedonism Social Sciences Research PaperDescription: Hedonism indicates that pleasure remains the most critical pursuit of human beings, and hence the only thing suitable for a person. In hedonism, individuals strive to obtain the maximum pleasure, which is the net of pleasure, less any pain (Caruana, Glozer & Eckhardt, 2019). ...1 page/≈275 words | APA | Social Sciences | Research Paper |
- Geography Urban Paper 5 Social Sciences Essay PaperDescription: The cities are struggling to live up to the World Wild Life Fund (WWF) and Oxfam. Oxfam envisions a sustainable city with a reimagined landscape, which is characterized by innovation and integrated approaches that support sustainable living. Similarly, WWF is highly committed...4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |