Decision Made by Tesla to Manufacture Motor Vehicles in China (Essay Sample)
Please help me write a case-study essay about decision from Tesla that to manufacture motor vehicles in China, thank you so much! (If I find anything may helpful, I will send to you later~)
SMG Individual Authentic Learning Case-Study
This item will report on the Graduate Capability of Critical Thinking.
Requirement: The item has been presented in the medium of written English. Sentences are structured and conform to academic writing guidelines. The paper has an identifiable structure including an introduction, a main body, and conclusion. The paper follows the Harvard Referencing Style.
The response provides a background to the study, including a brief history of the firm, with reference to both the core text ( The Book: Strategic Management Competitiveness and Globalisation, 6th Edition) and the academic literature. The response provides a discussion of challenges faced by the firm since its foundation, with reference to the core text and the academic literature (Hanson Part1, Ch2).
The response provides an external environmental analysis of the political, economic, social and technological forces affecting the firm in its recent venture, inclusive of references to the core text and the academic literature.
Essay Topic:Discuss the decision made by Tesla to manufacture motor vehicles in China. Provide a background to the study discussing the rise of Tesla and issues the company has faced. Provide an external environmental analysis of the political, economic, social and technological forces affecting Tesla in China.
The purpose of Essay is to undertake a strategic analysis that involves three sections:
1) Background to the study including a brief history of Tesla;
2) A discussion of the challenges faced by Tesla since its founding by Elon Musk;
3) An external environmental analysis of the political, economic, social and technological forces affecting Tesla in China.
All three sections of this essay must have references to the strategic management academic literature from peer reviewed journals.
There must be at least three references to the Subject's core text ---Strategic Management Competitiveness and Globalisation, 6th Edition.
Must demonstrate an engagement with the Body of Knowledge. This is demonstrated through the application of at least one relevant academic reference per 150 words, or a minimum of ten(10) academic references in total.
No article may be referenced more than twice;
The Essay must have an introduction, a main body, a conclusion and a bibliography. Headings and sub headings may be used.The item must conform with the following formatting guidelines:
• Font 12point Callibri
• Line spacing 1.5
• Fully justified margins
• One full return between paragraphs
Discuss the decision made by Tesla to manufacture motor vehicles in China. Provide a background to the study discussing the rise of Tesla and issues the company has faced. Provide an external environmental analysis of the political, economic, social and technological forces affecting Tesla in China.
Decision Made by Tesla to Manufacture Motor Vehicles in China
Location of Institution
Decision Made by Tesla to Manufacture Motor Vehicles in China
Tesla is an American firm, which is a product of the popular Silicon Valley. The company specializes in the production of electric vehicles (EVs) with other products such as powertrains and battery storage packs complementing their primary operations. Tesla’s prominence has arisen because of various stakeholders’ fight against climate change that is becoming an existential threat to humanity. The company’s growth strategy compels them to expand to the greatest emerging markets in the Asian region including China. China has a stable political environment making it one of the best environments to exploit its exceptional economic opportunity. Both the government and its citizens complement the social factor that is fundamental in enhancing this course. Tesla’s expansion into the Chinese market marks a very vital move to the company’s growth as well as betterment for humanity.
Brief History of Tesla
Silicon Valley in San Francisco has long been recognized as the leader in tech innovations in the 21st Century. This assertion justifies the emergence of Tesla as a technologically innovative firm that has ventured into the automobile industry but in a relatively unique niche. Technology is a source of competitive advantage (Hanson, Hitt, Ireland, &Hoskisson, 2016) and fortunately, it has played in favor of the company’s prospects in the marketplace). Tesla Inc. was conceived in 2003 as a group of engineers resolved to create electric vehicles (EVs) (Perkins and Murmann 2018).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
- Depression Essays
- Conflict Essays
- Compare and contrast Business & Marketing Essay PaperDescription: Teamwork and performance management are crucial concepts that help to understand how to ensure that the organization is efficient and the employees are productive. A team is comprised of two or more individuals who are working towards a common goal, and they have to work...4 pages/≈1100 words | Harvard | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Alessandro Romaioli: A Leadership in Action. Business & MarketingDescription: COVID-19 is claiming lives and creating fears in Italy. Emerging as a global hot spot for pandemic spread, Italy is mourning many people, old and young, in a few months....2 pages/≈550 words | Harvard | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Analysts’ Earnings Forecasts and Discretionary Financial Reporting PracticesDescription: Earnings management is the use of various accounting techniques to produce financial statements that provide an overview of the firm's financial position. ...11 pages/≈3025 words | 6 Sources | Harvard | Business & Marketing | Essay |