Driverless Vehicles: Benefits And Issues (Essay Sample)
- Use double line spacing
- Use Font size 12 with either Arial, Times New Roman or Verdana
- Make sure you have a front cover with the following:
- Insert page numbers
- The Bibliography should be on a separate page from the essay
- Your essay MUST include at least two supplied references and one of your own
- Make sure you proofread your essay and check that you have used in text citations where appropriate as well as checking the spelling and grammar
- Have clear paragraphs – with an obvious introduction and conclusion
Name and Student Number
Tutors Name and Group
A lot of changes have been taking place in society in regard to the world of technology. Unimaginable innovations are currently being made resulting in both negative and positive impacts of the lives of individuals. Among such is the innovation of driverless cars which have their benefits and issues.
One of the benefits of driverless cars is that it will reduce the number of accidents that result from human errors. Computers are known to make errors and therefore, the chances of accidents will be low (Westcott, 20174). Human beings make mistakes such as driving when a drug or driving for long hours without getting a rest.
In addition, the cars will act as a blessing to the elderly and handicapped. In most cases, such citizens are not in a position to drive themselves. However, through the use of computers to drive cars, it will be possible for them to move around with their cars (Anon, 2018).
Among the issues associated with driverless cars is the idea of people losing their jobs. A large number of indi
- BUS 420: Criteria Ratings Pts, Pfizer and Allergan Description: Discover and deliver more medicines and therapies to more people around the world, stated Ian Read, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Pfizer...10 pages/≈2750 words | 10 Sources | Harvard | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Competitive Advantage Of Nations (BRICS)Description: You are required to critically discuss in details how countries like Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa (BRICS) have created their prosperity. Support your answer with relevant examples?...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | Harvard | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Issues & Steps involved in Product Life CycleDescription: Business and Marketing Essay: Issues & Steps involved in Product Life Cycle...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | Harvard | Business & Marketing | Essay |