Competitive Advantage Of Nations (BRICS) (Essay Sample)
Q. Michael Porter in his article “The Competitive Advantage of Nations‟ –states that “ National prosperity is created, not inherited”. Based on your B301B materials, you are required to critically discuss in details how countries like Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa (BRICS) have created their prosperity. Support your answer with relevant examples?
The answer should be based on Porter's diamond dimensions as how each of these countries achieved these dimensions.
1. Factor conditions.
2. Demand conditions.
3. Related and supporting industries.
4. Firm strategy, structure, rivalry.
Competitive Advantage of Nations: Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS)
The factor conditions relate to the availability of resources and skills and Brazil has huge natural resources and her location in the tropics, allows the company to expand the hydroelectric potential from the Amazon River. The country has also invested in infrastructure and agriculture to remain competitive.
The demand condition relates to the market demand and customer needs. The Brazilian home market is large because of the country...
- Brief Answer Paper: Strategic Human Resource Management Description: Using a variety of academic sources critically analyse the environments in which High-tech Co is currently operating taking into consideration future expansion...18 pages/≈4950 words | 11 Sources | Harvard | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Online Retailing's Relationship, Marketing, And Customer Loyalty in China: AlibabaDescription: China has experienced an exponential growth in e-commerce since 2003, with an average of 120% growth annually. The growth has catapulted China to the second position in e-commerce as of 2017 globally...18 pages/≈4950 words | 20 Sources | Harvard | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Besiness Objective ' one of ikea objective is - MINIMISE PRICE: Too produce cheap and affor. . .Description: Undergraduate writing level 8 pages Business and Marketing Format Style English (U.K.) Essay. Besiness Objective ' one of ikea objective is - MINIMISE PRICE: Too produce cheap and affordable product for the public/customers. ...8 pages/≈2200 words | 8 Sources | Harvard | Business & Marketing | Essay |