Research Outline 2.2: The Bond between Humans and Dolphins (Essay Sample)
See attached, the instructor recomand us to do two types of outline, tranditional written-out outline and a graphic outline. Please do the tranditional outline for me please so I can do the graphic outline by myself. Thank you!source..
Research Outline 2.2: The Bond between Humans and Dolphins
Human beings are social and hence have an urge to socialize not only with fellow humans but also with animals. Such human-animal socialization is more pronounced in the attempt by humans to socialize with dolphins. Humans have interacted with dolphins since time immemorial. Indeed, an analysis of dolphins has been critical in understanding the origins of human beings in the animal kingdom. Considering the interaction, this begs the question, does a genuine bond exist between humans and dolphins?
1.0 Some dolphins prefer to live closer to human beings
1.1. Fungie (also known as Dingle Dolphin) is an example of a bottleneck dolphin that has become separated from other world dolphins and now stays in close contact with humans. First seen in 1983, Fungie has remained in close contact with humans for 37 years.
1.2. He is known to interact playfully with swimmers and divers with no recorded cases of being aggressive towards them.
2.0 Cases of aggressive behavior in dolphins can be linked to captivity
2.1. Captivity severely compromises the dolphin’s quality of life. In the wild, dolphins can swim long distances looking for food and mates and interacting with other pod members.
2.2. However, in captivity, dolphins are kept in questionable conditions, leading to stress that eventually leads to aggressive behavior
3.0 Humans visit zoos to en
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- The Bond between Humans and Dolphins (Literature & Language Essay)Description: It is undeniable that humans have long felt a strong attraction towards dolphins. Humans, being social beings have an urge to socialize, not only with other humans but also with animals (Grandgeorge and Hausberger 2011, 399). ...11 pages/≈3025 words | Chicago | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Organization 1. Chapter 6 of the Robbins, Cummings, and McGarryDescription: Personhood tends to vary from one society to another. This is based on the concept of selfhood, which can either be based on an egocentric view or a sociocentric view. In comparison, both concepts focus on defining personhood....1 page/≈275 words | Chicago | Literature & Language | Essay |
- How did you feel about the Lees’ refusal to give Lia her medicine?Description: I become even angrier the more I read this book because I understand what it feels like to lose control over your body and mind, but you do not understand why. ...1 page/≈275 words | Chicago | Literature & Language | Essay |