Engineering and Manufacturing Process (Essay Sample)
Written Assignment 5
The final project of this course will be built on written assignments 2 to 5. From Written Assignment 2, each written assignment is structured to build upon the previous ones. The final project which is also Written Assignment 6 will combine and integrate the four written assignments into one final paper. More details are available in Module 6.
Final Project Part 4
The focus on the fourth part of this project is to write a 2-3 page (350 words per page) paper in APA format addressing the following topics below for the new technology or application selected in the previous written assignments. You should also include as part of this paper any acknowledgements and resources used (e.g., websites, textbooks, articles). Each written assignment should include four or more references.
•Describe specific engineering and manufacturing process planned to be used in the development of the new technology or application
•Potential defects and that cause deviations in the development process
•How this process can be used to minimize the amount of waste and maximize productivity.
APS WA4 final Proj
It is important for professionals in the engineering and information technology to understand the engineering and manufacturing processes of products because it will enable them to produce viable products in the market. Critical to the discussion is the fact that the manufacturing processes could be elucidated as steps taken to convert raw materials into the final product (Turban and Volonino, 2011). Considering the importance of understanding the manufacturing process, it is important to understand the manufacturing process of project soli. It is particularly important because project soli is new to the technological market. Consequently, this paper discusses the engineering and manufacturing process of project soli and discusses how the process could be used to minimize waste and maximize productivity.
Engineering and Manufacturing Process
To begin with, it is crucial to highlight that the project soli involves the use of a chip to read the motions of the human hand using radar. The chip then translates the motion of the human hand into actions that could be used to give instructions to machines such as computers, watches, and mobile phones. As Langer (2012) argues, the engineering and manufacturing process of project soli begins with reducing the size of radar. This owes to the reality that normal radar cannot be planted in a chip devoid of reducing its size. After reducing the size of the radar, the radar is fitted on a small chip. The chip is then programmed to read different hand movem...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Swimming Instructional ManualDescription: Swimming action revolves about the center of buoyancy unlike walking on dry land which revolves around the center of gravity...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Technology | Essay |
- ForensicsDescription: A thumb drive being an electronic device can be very volatile when it is part of the evidence, as such it should be placed in an antistatic bag to protect it from any loss of data...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Technology | Essay |
- Technology Lifecycle ModelDescription: Google in collaboration with Infineon is in the process of developingÂ a new interaction sensor using radar technology....2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Technology | Essay |