DJI Phantom 4 Sensors Technology Assignment Paper (Essay Sample)
Instructors instructions he is very strict
Write a 500-word paper outlining the types of sensors included on the exterior structure of the DJI Phantom 4. The body of the paper itself must be at least 500 words in length, but no more than two full pages.
Once you have outlined the sensors associated with the DJI Phantom 4, select which sensor is the most important and explain why. For all content, to include the identification of its sensors, be sure to support your statements which references. Your paper must include at least three references capable of supporting all notions and claims stated. Please ensure you follow APA style guidelines.
- Submissions will only be accepted through Canvas.
- Utilize the following file name:
- The paper must abide by the APA style guidelines.
- The paper should not have any grammar or spelling errors.
- The content and structure of the paper should be of high quality. Any and all low qualitative information and structuring discrepancies will result in a reduction of points.
DJI Phantom 4 Sensors
DJI Phantom 4 Sensors
In the last few years’ technology has been a fast-paced element in almost all fronts. Mobile technology to be exact has been a rather fast growing bringing along a string of possibilities in applications in everyday life activities ("DJI Phantom 4 Details And Description - Dronethusiast", 2017). One of the areas that has experienced the growth and innovation, is the development of drones (Estes, 2016). In the past, they have been developed and used in the military for rather lethal activities, however, this is a technology that is now available to the public (Blain, 2016). There have been quite a number of drones that have been developed by quite a number of companies and in some of the cases individuals. Out the many drones, there is one which stands out; DJI Phantom 4. Created by DJI a company that believes the future is possible with the vision of the talented creators, DJI Phantom 4, is a feature packed drone. Compared to the predecessors, this is a much more improved drone and one of the best in the market currently (Patterson, 2016).
To better understand the drone, it is important to consider the various sensors found on the DJI Phantom 4. One of the most common and easy to spot sensor is the camera that is mounted on the underside of the drone (Estes, 2016). The camera is anchored on two sides and has two motor to control the pitch. At the same time, it is important to note the 3-axis gimbal that the camera is mounted on, giving it ease of movement ("DJI Phantom 4 Details And Description - Dronethusiast", 2017). One other very crucial sensor to consider are the vision positioning sensors. Using the vision positioning sensors, it is much easier for the users to fly the drone with ease and much less worry about crashing it (Patterson, 2016). Idea...
- IT and Social Responsibility-DiscussionDescription: In the modern world, IT has influenced the human society in many areas, becoming part of people’s daily life...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Technology | Essay |
- J2EEDescription: Undergraduate writing level 2 pages Technology Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. J2EE...2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Technology | Essay |
- Your Company's IT Planning and Analysis ProcessesDescription: The company IT strategic planning process involves several stages and processes. The first stage will involve the establishment of the IT strategy inputs ...2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Technology | Essay |