1 page/≈275 words
T12 (Essay Sample)
Hi, Please read detail instruction, -Use the web www(dot)scopus(dot)com to get the reference/article, years must be within 4 years from 2012. -Organize the paper by list the question then answer each in order. --- Electronic Health Records in the United States--- The 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act provided $20 billion in incentive payments to physicians and hospitals to accelerate their adoption of electronic health records, or EHRs. About 3,500 hospitals and 150,000 physicians have registered for the program. The government will keep paying the incentives for the next several years, but after that, it will cut Medicare payments to providers who don't use EHRs. Discuss the current status of the Electronic Medical Record in the Unites States 1. In your opinion, is it necessary to have a national EHR? Why or why not? 2. What must still be accomplished for the United States to have a national EHR? 3. Considering the costs of implementing an EHR for a small medical practice should it be required for ALL records to be electronic? Provide one source of funding available to aid in this transition (grants, scholarship, private monies, etc.) Thanks m source..
1. In your opinion, is it necessary to have a national EHR? Why or why not?
An electronic health record (EHR) is a developing perception defined as a methodical organization of electronic health record regarding individual patients or populations. It is documentation in digital system that is able of being shared across different health care institutions or hospitals. It is necessary to have a national EHR as it has the capability to automatically share and update information among various offices and organizations. It presents proficient storage and reclamation. Moreover it also has the aptitude to share multimedia information, such as medical imaging results from one location to another (techtarget.com, 2011).
2. What must still be accomplished for the United States to have a national EHR?
EHR models are struggling towards development but there are some key questions which have been come up. Even though less visible than institutional or governmental models, an alternate model is proposed which is a web-based, distributed record system. This model raises isolated quality and privacy issues. For attaining a national EHR, USA has to surmount some barriers which consist of enormous startup and ma...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Protest, Activism and Speaking Truth to PowerDescription: Social Sciences: Protest, Activism and Speaking Truth to Power Essay...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Theories of PersonalityDescription: Social Sciences Essay: Theories of Personality...5 pages/≈1375 words | 4 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Psyhological Impact of ConflictDescription: Social Sciences Essay: Psyhological Impact of Conflict Essay...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |