Reflection essay. Martin Luther King - the idea of love is the philosophy of love (Essay Sample)
Write a reflection addressing the following topics:
1) What are the reasons MLK says we should love our enemies? It's fine to make a list or bullet points here.
2) Compare the type of love MLK preaches about in "Loving Your Enemies" to the type of love Viktor Frankl writes about in his memoir.
3) In what other ways can the two readings relate to each other (common themes, ideas, etc.)?
What are the reasons MLK says we should love our enemies? It's fine to make a list of bullet points here.
* According to Martin Luther King, the idea of love is the philosophy of love.
* It is also recorded in the gospel of Saint Mathew that we should love our neighbors, love our enemies, bless those who curse and do good to those who hate us (King, 2018).
* Martin Luther King states that we should also pray for those who despise us because we are the children of our father who is in heaven.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to love:
- Love Letter To My WristwatchDescription: It has been six months since my uncle handed you over to me. I can vividly remember the day, just like it happened yesterday. I must confess to you that never did I imagine the joy you would bring to me....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Coursework |
- Solid And Fragile Love: Intimacy, Passion, Commitment, Sexual AttitudesDescription: There’s love around family, there is love between friends, there is also love between lovers. If happens will there still be love remain? please describe 3 main point around the topic each topic must be argumentative. ...5 pages/≈1375 words | 6 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Twelfth Night Soundtrack: Love For OliviaDescription: Jon B. - Pretty Girl r&b music would work a long way in this scene to describe the beauty of Olivio in Orsino's eyes and his desire to have her in his life....3 pages/≈825 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Coursework |