Reaction Statement: Welfare Benefits For Non-Citizens (Essay Sample)
Hello. I need a social issue reaction statement. I have chosen you as a writer because I continue to be very pleased with your work. Thank you again in advance. For my reaction statement, I selected the controversial assertion that non-citizens should have access to welfare benefits.
The essay should:
1. Reveal reaction.
2. Explain why it is important to you.
3. Clearly define the issue addressed in the statement.
4. State your position on the issue.
5. Defend your position.
6. Conclude concisely.
Please, do not use "I" statements and do not cite any sources; however, this is one article I found that may be useful.
The first part of the assignment is most important, but if time permits, please end my reaction essay with a one paragraph response to a fellow classmate's reaction statement. This part would present a pro-choice declaration.
By Student’s Name
Since the adoption of the 1996 welfare law, access to welfare benefits for non-citizens became increasingly limited as many of them were made ineligible. As residents of the United States, their social well-being remains equally important and thus welfare benefits should be provided to non-citizens as well.
It is important to provide non-citizens with welfare benefits because, like the American citizens, legal non-citizens actively participate in a broad range of economic, political and social aspects of American life, albeit with certain exceptions. The provision of welfare benefits means that the government gives support to the individuals who coul
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- A Carbon - Neutral Community Plan For AshfordtonDescription: For Ashfordton to be able to completely combat carbon emission by 2050, there is need to encourage people to walk and use bicycles. To successfully achieve this, the town can come up with incentives to encourage people to adopt environmentally friendly activities....1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Water Quality And Contamination: Dependence Of Man On The EnvironmentDescription: The experiments focus on the water quality of both tap and bottled water as well as the impact of oil, vinegar, and liquid detergents contaminants on water....8 pages/≈2200 words | 4 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- 3 Students 8-2 Comments: Gambling AddictionDescription: Gambling is associated with the need to get greater things in return, this explains why gamblers develop a euphoria for more money. As stated by Amy, gamblers can spend their time excessively by engaging in a secretive activity like gambling ....1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |