1 page/≈275 words
Kelley's covariation model (Essay Sample)
As discussed in class, many print advertisements depend on one of the attributional principles in Kelley¡¯s covariation model: distinctiveness, consensus and consistency. Find an advertisement using one of these principles, clip and include it in your journal, and discuss how the principle is applied. Make sure you also explain Kelley¡¯s model and the principle used. source..
KELLEY`S COVARIATION MODEL
Date of submission:
In the business world, marketing plays a central role. In a market where the competition is stiff, the importance of marketing cannot be stressed enough. Marketing incorporeities various strategies which focus on ensuring that a specific product or service is introduced to the consumers and the various elements making it up are outlined. Advertisements are structured in ways that enhance specificity. Through advertisements, the factors that make a specific product or service unique are employed in trying to establish edge over the other commodities in the same market. There main aim of this paper is to look at print advertisements with regards to the main elements that are contained in the Kelley`s covariation model. The advertisement principles that will shape the analysis in this paper will include distinctiveness, consensus, and consistency. The main object of analysis is the 2011 diet coke poster from Coca-Cola.
In the diet Coca-Cola poster of 2011, one of the advertisement elements that have been applied is distinctiveness. In the poster, the message that is being communicated is highly distinctive. Although there are other products in the Coca-Cola`s product line, this poster is distinctive to the diet coke. One look at the poster is all that is needed to tell that the main object of the advertisement is the diet coke. The advertisement is also consistent with...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- The SelfDescription: Social Sciences Essay: The Self...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Attitudes and Attitude ChangeDescription: Social Sciences Essay: Attitudes and Attitude Change...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Gender relation and Conflict A EssayDescription: Social Sciences Essay: Gender Relation and Conflict...1 page/≈275 words | 5 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |