Identify the Career Goals for Which you are Preparing (Essay Sample)
( I'm Not preparing for any particular career goal so you can choose)
1) Identify the career goals for which you are preparing.
2) Describe the most likely ways in which technological developments will affect those career goals, in both the short- and long-term future.
3)Develop an educational plan to help you reach those goals.
In completing this assignment, consult and use information from the Occupational Outlook Handbook (http://www.bls.gov/ooh/). This information is provided by the U.S. Department of Labor. Feel free to draw on any or all of the materials you have read during this course.
My Career Goals
September 26, 2016
Your Institution of Affiliation
My Career goals
While browsing through the Bureau of Labor Statisticsâ€™ page, I initially tried to look for a job that requires an entry-level education, long-term on the job training, a high number of projected new jobs (about 50,000 or more), with a growth rate of 30% or faster, and with a Median pay. I then ended with the role of being a Personal Financial Advisor. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (2015), a personal financial advisor generally â€œprovides advice on investments, insurance, mortgages, college savings, estate planning, taxes, and retirement to help individuals manage their finances.â€ I do like the prospect of working as such in the future since Iâ€™ve wanted to enter the field of business ever since I was in grade school. Plus, I also think that I could make a great career out of this since there has been a consistent development of financial and economic soft wares that allows these people to easily see any trends in the market. In the future, Iâ€™m quite sure that our generation would be one of ...
- Climate Change and Alternative EnergyDescription: Describe command and control regulations versus incentive based regulations, and provide the advantages and disadvantages of each....2 pages/≈550 words| 3 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- HLS 6060 DF4 Assignment: Fixed, Step and Variable CostsDescription: Provide a real-world example of the agency role in the budget process you can use a current events article, something local or national, or world budget events...1 page/≈275 words| 3 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Reflecting feelingsDescription: The helper started well by creating a timeline for the session and by informing the speaker to feel free to share any subject that the speaker had in mind...1 page/≈275 words| 1 Source | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |