HLS 6070 Research Assignment Paper: San Pedro Excercise (Essay Sample)
San Pedro Exercise
Hello team! I am the GIS Team Leader, and I am glad to have you all onboard. The situation in Southern California is very serious. Initial reports suggest thousands of lives have been lost. You have each been assigned as a liaison (essentially a GIS consultant) to a cabinet-level executive "customer." For the sake of consistency, I would like you all to begin your discussion threads with something like this:
"Hello Team Members, I have been assigned as DHS's GIS liaison to the Secretary of Defense.
I believe the SecDef has five critical information requirements where our GIS team can help provide situational awareness. Those information requirements are . . .
I will propose to the SecDef that CCIR #1 can be accomplished with a GIS map of Orange County, and data overlays that include . . ."
Hello team members I am delighted to inform you that I have been assigned as the DHS's GIS liaison to the secretary of defense. To start this meeting off, I would like to go straight to the main agenda. Our GIS team will assist with the situation at the southern California. From the initial report, there have been some element of death and it is crucial that we turn that around (Edelson, 2016).
GIS offers a chance to create a buffer zone for when we have an emergency. Most importantly it is a tool that we can use to make sure that we are able to increase the level of awareness. To make sure that the Orange county is efficiently covered with reference to awareness ("GIS for Emergency Management | Situational Awareness", 2016). One of the aspects that is crucial to these efforts is integration. This relates to combining real time...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Question: Symptomatic Similarities Clustering of DisordersDescription: The DSM is organized by combining disorders of the same category. What are the symptomatic similarities that necessitate the clustering of these disorders? ...2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Review of Butman & Yarhouses: Approach to PsychopathologyDescription: Psychopathology is a term used to describe the analysis of behavioral manifestation and experiences that are indicators of psychological impairment...1 page/≈275 words | 4 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Journal Articles Answers: Nature of a Particular ConditionDescription: A light difference between the two, and it comes out through the flow of events; the medical practitioner has to assess the patient before diagnosing them...2 pages/≈550 words | 5 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |