1 page/≈275 words
HLS 6070 Part 1: Conversion to Radiance Research Paper (Essay Sample)
You are a GIS operator, giving a GIS software demonstration to senior executives at a federal agency. How would you explain IMAGE RECTIFICATION and CONVERSION TO RADIANCE in such a way that it can be understood by a non-technical person?source..
In remote sensing and particularly where the geographical information systems are used, image rectification is a common process. It basically involves the projection of two images onto one plane. GIS is crucial at presenting, geographical data which has been collected, stored and analyzed (Gerig, 2012). When collecting spatial data of a given region or area, it is common that more than one images of the area are going to be taken. The images may have different perspective to give the varying level of detail from the various points and angles of the shots (Gerig, 2012). Using map coordinates that has ground control points, it is possible to now project the different images and intersect them at the ground control points. As such, the images will now be matched but showing the different features of the ...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to body image:
- 4-1, 4-2 comments: Cultural Aspects that Affects TeenagersDescription: As Jasmine indicates, the society for the longest time has been obsessed with a thin frame. As such, most people tend to be very conscious of their weight....1 page/≈275 words | 6 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- Describe what is Cholesterol: The Role Plays in the BodyDescription: Chemically, cholesterol denotes an organic molecule or compound that is classified in the steroid family. The molecular formula of cholesterol is C27H46O...1 page/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Essay |
- Presidents Image Management, Recommendations, and RisksDescription: The president who is also the commander of security organs in most countries is the powerful presentation of a country's image. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 3 Sources | Chicago | Literature & Language | Essay |