Ending Phase Skills. Group & Action Ch.5 Video. Social Sciences Essay (Essay Sample)
Group & Action Ch.5 Video
Answer all questions:
1. What specific characteristics might you expect at the ending stage of the course project group's development (the group you are leading on your own) that differ from the working stage?
2. What leader functions would you identify as being most crucial at this working phase?
3. At the ending phase of your course project group, what are three leadership skills do you see as being extremely important?
4. Which of these skills are strong areas for you? Which skills need improvement?
5. What are the main challenges you expect to face at this stage in your group's development?
My group (Adults dealing with family and mental illness)
ENDING PHASE SKILLS
1 Characteristics expected in the ending phase of a project’s group development that may differ from the working phase.
The ending phase involves activities that aim at dissolving the team after a successful or unsuccessful completion of a project. In this phase the team may feel uncertain about the future especially when they had been used to the routines of the project. Nervousness and fear may creep in during this phase. On the other hand, in the case of a successful project, the team may feel satisfied by the results and the yearning to do more while if the project failed, disappointment and regret would be seen.
- What is the definition of the social economy? Social Sciences EssayDescription: The Social economy can be described as a level or sector of economy based on community support, welfare activities, social ethics and poverty eradication rather than profit maximization or creation of wealth. Essentially, it involves activities aimed at fulfilling the needs of the community...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- L-Case: 360 Degree Feedback Survey. Social Sciences EssayDescription: Survey monkey seemed to have a very user friendly webpage with the research questions set up proportionately to the information I was looking to gather. I believe researches should be easily customizable to fit ones requirements according to the organization (Bohl, 1996). ...4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- My Experience With Our Neighbor Aboriginal ChildDescription: Close to two months now I have had a friend from the neighborhood who happens to be a second-generation mission child from the Aboriginal background. The boy had been adopted by a Christian couple the Williams who happen to be our immediate neighbors. We spent most of the time playing together...4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |