My Job was raising my young two children. Religion & Theology Essay (Essay Sample)
Please provide your answers in a journal entry by 11:00 PM on Wednesday, January 15th.
1. List the jobs you've held.(Being a good Mother to my two children)
2. What were your reasons for taking those jobs? I want to raise my children and want to be part of my children's life instead of taking outside of jobs.
3. What was your experience of working at each job? From the birth of my children to breast feeding
of my young children, making food for young two toddler ,and playing puzzle with my two toddle boys...
4. What did you learn from your work experiences? I realized how much I've blessed by God, who gave me two beautiful children to my life. And these creation works only work by god hand
5. What does the term “spirituality” mean to you?
The spirituality is one way to connect with the god for having Eternal life with a family
6. Why are you interested in taking this course? Being a human is the god creation.
Religion and Theology
Religion and Theology
List the jobs you’ve held
The job I have held and one that brings satisfaction to my heart is being a good mother to my two children. Many people complain about the responsibilities that come with motherhood. However, I find it satisfying, and the fact that I get to be with my children every day gives me joy. I will admit that it is challenging and at times I am at my lowest because this job is quite demanding. But, I always find comfort in seeing my children smile and knowing that I am not missing any moment I should be a part of.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to religion:
- Ticket 1 Religion & Theology Essay Research PaperDescription: The first section of the reading details the incidences that happened before, during, and after a great flood. The narration is a Babylonian legend about Uta-Napishtim and describes his life concerning the deluge. The reading explains his (Uta-Napishtim) encounter with gods and how he used ...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- Myth Literature Ancient World Paper 2 Religion & Theology EssayDescription: The marriage of Zeus and Hera had its fair share of problems. Zeus’s desire for women and pleasure often overwhelmed him, and he would, therefore, have many sexual partners. He would fall in love and engage in sexual intercourse with goddesses and mortal women as well....3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- (LT) Myth Lit Ancnt World Religion & Theology EssayDescription: In ancient Greece, marriages were arranged. There was no regard for personal relationships or love or the couples’ emotions. Romance was not an idea that was either embraced, practiced, or considered essential in marriage. Couples were married because it was their social responsibility....3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |