Freedom Writers: Providing Two Specific References (Essay Sample)
Choose a character from the movie, Freedom Writers, and:
(1) write 2 paragraphs in which you
(2) discuss how the character does or does not exemplify Christ-like traits,
(3) providing two specific references.
In your paragraphs, include references to conscience, freedom, law (rules, guidelines), and intention.
Submit through Google Classroom by 11:59pm Thursday, February 15, 2018.
Jesus came to the earth to save those who were lost; he died to save people from their sins. The same character of Jesus has been exemplified in the movie freedom writer where the lead protagonist Gruwell is employed in a school where her students did not expect success and were seemingly destined to fail. Gruwell is employed to teach English and Literature and she decides to focus on changing the lives of the students instead of only teaching the subject she was assigned to (“Freedom writers' true story”, 2018). The work focuses on how Gruwell's character symbolizes the traits of Jesus Christ.
First Jesus came to save those who were poor in spirit. He died for the sinners so that they would be cleansed and become good people (Zahniser, 2017). He suffered a lot in his mission of converting the lives of sinners. Similarly,
- Abortion-Right to Life vs. Choice Civility in Human DiscourseDescription: Proponents of Right to Life argue that the government bears the mandate to preserve human life, irrespective of the quality of concern, viability, and intent (Sanger, 2016)....2 pages/≈550 words | 7 Sources | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- Personalities: March 9th Snow Day Assignment - This I BelieveDescription: In the “I believe” series different personalities emphasize their perspectives from Bill Gates who addresses innovation and creativity to Michael Mullane who believes there is enough support for the legitimacy rule of law....1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |
- The Role Of Ethics In Science And Medicine, Business And TradeDescription: Explain the role of ethics in science and medicine, business and trade, and the relationship between the individual and society. ( subject area is COMPARATIVE ETHICS) ...7 pages/≈1925 words | 5 Sources | APA | Religion & Theology | Essay |