1 page/≈275 words
stellar evloution (Essay Sample)
Discuss stellar evolution (describing each stage in brief). What forces are opposing one another throughout the life of a star and how do they influence the various stages in the life cycle of a star? source..
Running Head: Stages and Opposing Forces in the Life of a Star Stages and Opposing Forces in the Life of a Star Student’s Name: Institution: Course Details: Instructor’s Name: Date: Stages in the Life of a Star Generally, stars have transition stages in their lifetime, thus the whole concept being referred to as Stellar Evolution. Stars transit over a period of time through distinct stages in their lives. According to Tate (2009), the transition stage is defined by the initial mass of a star. Stage 1: Protostar Here, the initial collapse of a star occurs rapidly within a short spun of years. With the star heating up at extreme temperatures, it is characterized by the build up of pressure; hence, the outward pressure balances the inward gravitational pull closely through a condition referred as Hydrostatic Equilibrium. At this point, the star is cool, red in color, and very large with high luminosity. Stage 2: Main Sequence In this stage, the star undergoes a myriad of activities, thus the inward falling of material on to...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Shortage of Natural RessourcesDescription: Master's level Essay: Shortage of Natural Ressources...5 pages/≈1375 words | 1 Source | APA | Nature | Essay |
- Geography Project: EarthDescription: Undergraduate level Essay: Geography Project: Earth...8 pages/≈2200 words | 1 Source | APA | Nature | Essay |
- Geography project: Spheres ChapterDescription: Undergraduate level Essay: Geography project: Spheres Chapter...8 pages/≈2200 words | 1 Source | APA | Nature | Essay |