Referee Report. Mathematics & Economics Essay/Assignment (Essay Sample)
◃ See Link to the Paper Barr, Smith, and Kulkarni (2018)
◃ Answer 5 questions:
1. What is the main research question?
2. What are the data sources used?
3. What is the methodology used to answer the question?
4. Describe the major results
5. What is a related extension question?
◃ 1 page (12 point font, double-spaced)
Main Research Question
The researchers of this study are trying to establish the worth of Manhattan by establishing the indices of the land values from 1950 to 2014. They do this by utilizing the vacant land scales to construct an index of land values in Manhattan between 1950 and 2014.
- College Mathematics Integers. Mathematics & Economics EssayDescription: Research jobs using your degree and identify a job you would be interested. Use a website like Glassdoor.com to determine the salary for the job you are interested in. Then Find out what the hourly pay amount based on what is given. Be sure to cite your source in the worksheet and in your report....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Mathematics & Economics | Essay |
- Bank of Canada and Relative Economic Policies. MathematicsDescription: The financial crisis of 2007-09 that led to the recession of many global countries including those in North America and Europe. A country such as Greece became bankrupt in the process signifying the intensity of the crisis (Ozturk & Sozdemir, 2015)....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Mathematics & Economics | Essay |
- Case Study on Countrywide Financial. Mathematics & Economics EssayDescription: In 1969, David Loeb and Angelo Mozilo established the Countrywide Financial Corporation. The primary mission of the firm was to provide home loans to low-income earners nationwide....2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Mathematics & Economics | Essay |